Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #2371
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

Wow! They've never played before so should be interesting. I don't think Nastya will let Arina win (lets face it she needs points just as badly) I bet Anastasia tames down her antics though

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #2372
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Nastya will win comfortably. Anything else and it's a fix
TS is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #2373
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Nastya won 5-2 ret.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #2374
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Poor Arina.
Hope she can go a full year with no injuries.
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #2375
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Wow! They've never played before so should be interesting. I don't think Nastya will let Arina win (lets face it she needs points just as badly) I bet Anastasia tames down her antics though
and they never play in practice either, because Nastya breaks too many racquets i bet the seven games they played were still a bitch fest haha
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #2376
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia is down to play the two new WTA challenger series events in Tapei and Dehli! Some strong opposition but she'll be seeded for both. The winner gets 160 pts if she can defend her points in the OZ 25k's (which she should do easily) and get a decent result in one of those challengers top 100 might be in reach after all.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #2377
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

(4)Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. Kanae Hisami (JPN) 61 61

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #2378
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
and they never play in practice either, because Nastya breaks too many racquets i bet the seven games they played were still a bitch fest haha
I saw them practice together at this year AO, I think because both were out singles and focused on doubles. They had a whole court to themselves.

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #2379
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
(4)Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. Kanae Hisami (JPN) 61 61
Awesome, Hopefully Monique can get on a run before the end of year and secure direct entry to ao qualies...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #2380
country flag Kəv.

What are the chances of Monique getting a MDWC
Would love to see her in MD but they probably think its gonna be useless and she'll lose to some scrub

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #2381
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
What are the chances of Monique getting a MDWC
Would love to see her in MD but they probably think its gonna be useless and she'll lose to some scrub
Rogowska, Rodionova, Jones, Gajdosova, Barty, Dokic, Rajicic... would all be ahead of Monique. So unless some of these players make direct entry or withdraw then Monique won't get one of the available 5 wildcards.
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #2382
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Actually probably put Arina in front of Mon too.
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #2383
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Rogowska, Rodionova, Jones, Gajdosova, Barty, Dokic, Rajicic... would all be ahead of Monique. So unless some of these players make direct entry or withdraw then Monique won't get one of the available 5 wildcards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Actually probably put Arina in front of Mon too.
I wouldn't understand why Rajicic would be in front, she has been injured all year and is showing no signs of her previous form
Arina is improving but still no where at her best And is she gonna represent AUS?

imo, the ones that DO deserve a WC is Rogowska, Rodionova, Jones & Barty.

Jarka will probably get one, hopefully she puts her troubles aside of her. This is the same with Dokic.

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #2384
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I love Monique, she doesn't deserve a MD WC. Neither does Rajicic, and I'd certainly put Monique ahead of her. Hopefully Mon can get in to qualy draw on her own.

Rogowska, Jones & Barty are the only 3 that I would not hesitate over. Hopefully Liv gets in on her own merit

Jarka, Nasty and Dokic should certainly not expect any handouts, but most likely 1 or 2 will receive one. I really don't think Dokic will get a WC.
TS is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #2385
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Is Jelena injured or just lost interest until the Aussie summer comes back around.

Closed Thread