Vera on twitter - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #106
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all
Re: Vera on twitter

I wish Vera would post something for us on twitter, facebook or livejournal....
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #107
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
I wish Vera would post something for us on twitter, facebook or livejournal....
Or even by drum,smoke signals or a raven
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #108
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav View Post
Or even by drum,smoke signals or a raven

Yes, any form of message would be good....
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 09:52 PM   #109
country flag NoExit

Wow, today marks 2 months since Vera last posted on twitter. I wish she'd start tweeting again....
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #110
country flag NoExit

Vera just tweeted:

Quote:
Hi guys! as some of you might have seen that I'm not playing in Tokyo this week. It is unfortunate I'm not there this week but i need some
Quote:
more time for my recovery.I will be missing Beijing as well. But things are looking up and I'm sure i will be back very soon!
Quote:
Miss u all so much!!! But it drives me even more to get back to 100% and performing at my best on the tennis court!!! see u soon!!! kisses
Glad she finally posted and it seems like good news. It's cute how she ended it with "kisses", lol.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #111
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

I'm SO HAPPY!
She made my week.
I think she will come back this year. She must ask for a WC at Kremlin Cup.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #112
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Vera just tweeted:

Glad she finally posted and it seems like good news. It's cute how she ended it with "kisses", lol.
Well, good to hear some signs of life . I just wonder, for what she needs more time to recover. Still the shoulder, the viral illness or something else? I don't doubt her, never will, but she pulled out of US Open series due to the illness, not that the shoulder was not OK. And for an illness it would be a pretty long and nasty one. It's just confusing sometimes, or I just miss certain updates, but I thought I read them all. Anyway, whatever is holding her back, have a speedy recovery, Vera, and hope to see you soon on court again .

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #113
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

We finally have light, in the end of this long and dark tunnel..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
I think she will come back this year. She must ask for a WC at Kremlin Cup.
Due to last rumors that appeared, I don't think is a good idea..

But I don't know. The "very soon" that she talked about, could be Moscow or 2013.. According to WTA, she's won't play any more tournaments this year..

Await and see, what she decides..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #114
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
We finally have light, in the end of this long and dark tunnel..

Due to last rumors that appeared, I don't think is a good idea..
Exactly my thoughts, I would be worried if she would be awarded a WC to Moscow now . But maybe we worry too much .

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #115
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon guys! She won't retire for now. I can't see she retiring after those tweets. Am I very optimistic?
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #116
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
C'mon guys! She won't retire for now. I can't see she retiring after those tweets. Am I very optimistic?
I'm kinda relieved with those tweets too, but I prefer to wait a bit more..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:05 AM   #117
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Posted a few hours ago.

Quote:
Hi everyone! Hope you r doing well!!! It was sad to miss my hometown tournament the "Kremlin Cup" year...but I will do my best to take part in it the next year ))) I'm doing good now and looking forward to the next season!!! I'm so excited about it!!!
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:06 AM   #118
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

So looks like she's definitely not retiring!
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:01 PM   #119
country flag NoExit

Glad Vera's finally tweeted some more after almost a month without anything. Sounds good from her end. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her play again and i hope she has an amazing 2013 season and sky rockets back up the rankings!
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:38 PM   #120
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Yes great to hear some good news from the north, a raven or a tweet, we'll take it