Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

218K views 5K replies 98 participants last post by  SerenaMJ 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

King
Le Bon Vivant
Rex Regum
LBV

My first innanet husband!

10 years on TF, still feels like he's making posts for the first time :hearts:

-------------

As you were.

#3,542 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

I invited all three of my crushes to this movie I'm seeing tomorrow. :tape:

I didn't think they would all say yeah...should be interesting.

#3,552 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

I invited all three of my crushes to this movie I'm seeing tomorrow. :tape:

I didn't think they would all say yeah...should be interesting.
Orgy in the back of the theater? :devil::eek: I'm severely jealous.

Gworls, I have a question: could you live poor? Cause I know I won't survive without heavy coins in my bank account. I got used to it at a very tender age and I can't look back. Not to mention almost all my friends from little school to college are/will be rich.

Do you accord that much importance to money?
I wish I could say yes, but absolutely not. :tape: Imma be in a fuck ton of debt post-graduation tho.

#3,543 ·

Gworls, I have a question: could you live poor? Cause I know I won't survive without heavy coins in my bank account. I got used to it at a very tender age and I can't look back. Not to mention almost all my friends from little school to college are/will be rich.

#3,545 ·

Yes. I've done it for 21 years. :lol:

#3,544 · (Edited)

^I have been there, I can survive, but I dont want to.

I was raised by my grandfather, who is a multi millionaire, in a pretty lavish way. But when I was 16 I was chucked out of the family (for being gay) and for two years I had to live on my scholarship money, do other stuff for money and it was hell. Now afer 6 years that I am fairly rich again, I can never..ever imagine going back to that situation again. Just no.

Money is very, very important. Not as important as health but anyone who tells me that its not important will get a very nasty and bitchy fuck you stare.

#3,546 ·

^I have been there, I can survive, but I dont want to.

I was raised by my grandfather, who is a multi millionaire, in a pretty lavish way. But when I was 16 I was chucked out of the family (for being gay) and for two years I had to live on my scholarship money, do other stuff for money and it was hell. Now that I am fairly rich again, I can never..ever imagine going back to that situation again. Just no.

Money is very, very important. Not as important as health but anyone who tells me that its not important will get a very nasty and bitchy fuck you stare.
Oh sis.. Did you ever consider reaching out to them? Did they try to re-connect with you?

Yes. I've done it for 21 years. :lol:
But I wasn't clear enough. Being poor and young is okay as long as you know your studies will pay dividends in the long run. I mean, I'm broke as well and need to suck dicks to get my shopping spree on but I know in the long run I will have some thick ass dough.
My question was could you live knowing that you will struggle financially unless an extraordinary event occurs (winning in the lottery, pulling an Anna Nicole Smith etc)?

#3,560 ·

My stats professor is gonna get her head on a mothafucking platter tomorrow. This assignment that she said would take 1 hour ended up taking 4. :help: And I still have a 6 page paper to crank out tonight, class from 9:30-5:00 with only a 1 hour break in the afternoon, and an event to attend 7-9 tomorrow night. :help::crying2: Lordrena, be a caffeine pill!

#3,562 ·

My stats professor is gonna get her head on a mothafucking platter tomorrow. This assignment that she said would take 1 hour ended up taking 4. :help: And I still have a 6 page paper to crank out tonight, class from 9:30-5:00 with only a 1 hour break in the afternoon, and an event to attend 7-9 tomorrow night. :help::crying2: Lordrena, be a caffeine pill!
Bish man up and stop whining.
Here's my life since this monday.
Monday: Exam from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm. Go home and revisions from 4pm to midnight and go to bed
Tuesday: Wake up at 3 am start revising til 7 am. Exam at 8.30 am til 1.30 pm go home and chill for the rest of day
Wednesday (today for you, yesterday for me): Revision from 1 pm...and I'm still not finished at almost 5 am thursday morning (that means now). But I'm so over it I post while revising, I can't take. Exam is at 9.30 am today.
:help:

#3,575 ·

Y'all know I was being sarcastic..

The gerl is so far up into Rihannus' colon he couldn't see the shade. A stinky doody mess.

Reactions: Kairi
#3,571 ·

When is Salve coming back to serve some ratchet realness?? :crying2:

Did you see Leroy was banned too? Hope it's a permy.

#3,583 ·

Yall are so pressed by the queen. You sound like the Serena haters in GM. :lol:
Girl shh, you sound like a bitter Wozniacki fan, 6 albums and still no billboard number one, and you know that she ain't gonna get it on number 7 either.
Adios Piotr!

#3,582 ·

Matt, Boston, where y'all at?!

#3,584 ·

My faves: Sarin & Legend.

#3,586 ·

Tokyo always makes me so sad. Legend won 5 titles here.

5 of her record 17 Tier Is.

#3,590 ·

Sarin withdraws drom Bombjing???:lol:
After those Milan-pics who didn't see it coming?! :eek: And then say injured with a straight-face?! :lol:

#3,592 · (Edited)

There are rumors that Lordrena and Llodra may be pairing up for mixed doubles in 2013 !

Source : http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/303680/llodra-et-serena-se-sont-dit-oui/

Llodra et Serena se sont dit « oui »

Eliminé au premier tour du Challenger d'Orléans - dont il est tenant du titre - par son compatriote Edouard Roger-Vasselin (6-3, 6-7, 6-2), Michaël Llodra, 111e mondial, a admis du bout des lèvres qu'il jouerait le double mixte en 2013 avec une partenaire prestigieuse. « Oui, il est fort possible que je joue les deux premiers tournois du Grand Chelem avec Serena Williams, a-t-il dit. Mais je ne suis pas là pour parler du double hommes ou du mixte. Cette défaite au premier tour me fout plus les boules. Il y aura d'autres moments pour en parler ». Papa d'un troisième enfant en juillet, Michaël Llodra a renoncé à la tournée asiatique. Il va enchaîner avec les Challengers de Mons et de Rennes.

Source : www.tennisworldusa.org/Michael-Llod...iams-in-the-next-Slam&#8232-articolo6154.html

The defeat of Llodra to Challenger Orleans is of secondary importance compared to the announcement of probable participation of French in the mixed doubles with Serena Williams.

"Everything is possible, I could play the next two Grand Slams with Serena. Today I'd rather not talk about it but there will be other times to do it," said Llodra.

Please complete the "Box Set" of all majors !:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

#3,597 ·

Kinda sad she WD but i was expecting it.I really hope she still plays the YEC.I would really be mad if she didn't bother to take a week off from her love life to win a few matches in Istanbul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.