cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #271
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
If you want to respond and prove yourself to other posters you have personal messages.

With all respect,I don't think people here are interested if you have a girlfriend,road race motorcycles or you skydive.We are not interested in anything but your tennis related posts and please try to stick to it!
I agree, just tell the posters to send their INSULTS and names (creep old man/jerking off on 16 pictures) IN PERSONAL MESSAGES, and I will reply in PERSONAL MESSAGES.
Other than that, I am here to talk about Graf's tainted record and why history will record Graf as a player who was assisted by her main rival being stabbed, in addition; the stabber was set free in the country of the stabbers, and also is the same country of Graf!! Germany. .

All this is facts..

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #272
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
The photos are in reply to being called a "creepy old man" and old man that looks at little girls pictures and
XXXX off, and I have been called a lonely old man.

Pictures and if you see me in person, you will see that is not the case.

Again, the pictures are in response to the "creepy old man"..

I can do 50 push ups at at anytime. I ride a sportbike and a bicycle back and forth to work everyday. I am 72 years old. I road race motorcyles and I also SKYDIVE (AFF). I am far from creepy, far from lonely, and if you look at me, the girls say I don't look half bad. BTW, I got a young wife and she doubles as my bodyguard.

You all can't have it both ways. Don't call me creepy old wrinkle old man, and I want have to show you pics that I am not..

BTW, you can look in my signature and see my street bike, and I do that warmup everyday too. I like to see some of you 30 year olds do my warm up..
That's all great!

And I never called you a creepy old man. Quite honestly, I think that comes more from the Monica Seles Vigilance (along with the photos and videos you post). You kinda make it easy for them.

However, who cares. I think it's great that you're in excellent shape.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #273
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not compensating for a dam thing. Just replying to cracks like in the quote below.

Now, what I put in bold is what I be replying too.Not that I have to prove anything, but I draw crowds at the racetrack when I am racing..Ditto for skydiving, and for some crackpot tennis posting fan, because I call Graf's record tainted, he has come up that I am a creepy old man that likes to do freaking things. Yeah, I do freaking things, like diving into a corner at 120mph on inches from another bike doing the same speed. That is a rush. Or jumping out an airplane at 3 miles high and then free fall. Most likely the poster who called me a creepy old man, I like to see his pics and do a comparision of me at 72..
I think the "creepy old man" comments, only come from the vigilance, redundancy and crazed passion you appear to have for the issue. Throw in your (essentially) promotional videos and pictures, and that adds to the mixture.

Good for you. All that's great. But you could also imagine, you would receive some good natured ribbing in the process. It comes with the territory. Suck it up or enjoy it.

The more outspoken you are, the more feedback, haters and people who disagree with you, will respond in the process. You seem like you can take though.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #274
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all

Quote:
I agree, just tell the posters to send their INSULTS and names (creep old man/jerking off on 16 pictures) IN PERSONAL MESSAGES, and I will reply in PERSONAL MESSAGES.
Nobody here posted pictures of himself/herself,his/her snorkeling or whatever.If you want respond in words,but please,stop posting your personal photos as I don't think they are relevant for this thread.

Hope you understand!

Thank.
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #275
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Throw in your (essentially) promotional videos and pictures, and that adds to the mixture.
I understand that he has complexes because of Seles's career and that's understandable for various reasons...

But,just imagine how many complexes this man generally has if he has to post his private pictures and videos to unknown persons which are topic unrelated

This proves that this man takes us very seriously if he has something to prove to us-persons he doesn't even know...

I just don't believe what I see and laugh out my pants
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #276
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
I understand that he has complexes because of Seles's career and that's understandable for various reasons...

But,just imagine how many complexes this man generally has if he has to post his private pictures and videos to unknown persons which are topic unrelated

This proves that this man takes us very seriously if he has something to prove to us-persons he doesn't even know...

I hate to pick on him (when not speaking to him directly), cause he does seem like a nice, albeit crazed healthy old chap.

But yes, one would give the appearance of "overcompensating (as I said earlier)" by the nature of his posted responses and iconography.

I think he's cool, albeit quite energetic and rambunctious. Good for him!
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #277
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
albeit crazed healthy old chap.
With that age he behaves like an undeveloped teen and that makes it even more laughable.

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Sep 26th, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #278
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
With that age he behaves like an undeveloped teen and that makes it more laughable.
Agreed.

But he's obviously very proud of his health, activities, relationships and belongings. And he should be to a large degree, though I certainly know what you mean.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #279
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
I certainly know what you mean.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #280
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tis all true Anabelcroft. You be suprised at what working out everyday can do for a person. It slows the aging process. My body is in the 30 year old league. I am push an 8 pack. No chit. I am truly young at heart. All I drive is 2 seated cars, my dress 365 days a year is cowboy boots and jeans. Other than that I am in my race leathers. When I go out of town and go to a gym where poeple don't know me, that warm move of my just gets stares, and when they found out how old I am, they really go off. I even had to show my license a couple times.

We all should stay on the topic of Graf and her record and leave the personal things out. I am all for that..

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #281
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Tis all true Anabelcroft. You be suprised at what working out everyday can do for a person.
We all should stay on the topic of Graf and her record and leave the personal things out. I am all for that..
Believe me, I know, maybe I am young, but I workout every day except for the weekend when I rest and go out, but I just didn't talk about it as this is my private thing and people around here are not interested in what I do or don't do...

And yes, we should stay on topic, so we can almost all agree that Graf is not overlooked and that she is where her place should be - on top
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #282
country flag Excelscior

@Cehoardrx7, Anabelcroft, etc.

Don't stop with your vigilance Cehoardrx7. It makes you who you are.

Hey, we all can't be the same on this website for it to have diversity.

I think we all learn (me included) to temper our most reactive emotions, in order to cohabitate on this site with others.

Cause once we all realize that the other poster is cool and/or laid back, it puts us all at ease. No one wants to be in a dog fight all the time.

So keep defending Monica, just don't Death Kill US every time, or save it for other/new posters.

But it's all good, for fun. Most of the time, we're all just exchanging ideas. But because it's in print and usually written quickly, many times we draw the wrong conclusions (about both what's written and the poster).
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #283
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

Quote:
Believe me, I know, maybe I am young, but I workout every day except for the weekend when I rest and go out, but I just didn't talk about it as this is my private thing and people around here are not interested in what I do or don't do...

And yes, we should stay on topic, so we can almost all agree that Graf is not overlooked and that she is where her place should be - on top
Anabelcroft, I got an 8 pack!! And that is my private thing, but when those people call me a lonely old creep, I just want to show them how this 72 year old man carries it. Enough of that.

I think you are just pulling my leg. Everybody, and I mean everybody, even Graf fans will admit, Graf record is questionable! We wouldn't be having these debates if it wasn't questionable, would we?

Sharapova and Vika would have more slams if it wasn't for Serena. In fact, Vika would have had Wimbledon, Olympic Gold and US Open if it wasn't for Serena. So when your rival is not there, and when they are not there for THE SOLE REASON for your fav to advance, it is a no-brainer. Now, Seles could have been out on injury, that would still allowed Graf to go foward. But, nothing tainted about being out on injury, be that goes along with the game. But, when a rival is STABBED AND INJURED for the sole purpose to advance another player, and that player advances, there is not even an argument or debate there. That is a NO-BRAINER. The player's record is TAINTED. And the player is GRAF..

End of story!!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #284
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

Quote:
@Cehoardrx7, Anabelcroft, etc.

Don't stop with your vigilance Cehoardrx7. It makes you who you are.

Hey, we all can't be the same on this website for it to have diversity.

I think we all learn (me included) to temper our most reactive emotions, in order to cohabitate on this site with others.

Cause once we all realize that the other poster is cool and/or laid back, it puts us all at ease. No one wants to be in a dog fight all the time.

So keep defending Monica, just don't Death Kill US every time, or save it for other/new posters.

But it's all good, for fun. Most of the time, we're all just exchanging ideas. But because it's in print and usually written quickly, many times we draw the wrong conclusions (about both what's written and the poster).

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #285
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Anabelcroft, I got an 8 pack!! And that is my private thing, but when those people call me a lonely old creep, I just want to show them how this 72 year old man carries it. Enough of that.

I think you are just pulling my leg. Everybody, and I mean everybody, even Graf fans will admit, Graf record is questionable! We wouldn't be having these debates if it wasn't questionable, would we?

Sharapova and Vika would have more slams if it wasn't for Serena. In fact, Vika would have had Wimbledon, Olympic Gold and US Open if it wasn't for Serena. So when your rival is not there, and when they are not there for THE SOLE REASON for your fav to advance, it is a no-brainer. Now, Seles could have been out on injury, that would still allowed Graf to go foward. But, nothing tainted about being out on injury, be that goes along with the game. But, when a rival is STABBED AND INJURED for the sole purpose to advance another player, and that player advances, there is not even an argument or debate there. That is a NO-BRAINER. The player's record is TAINTED. And the player is GRAF..

End of story!!
See, not so fast! Here we go again with your Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda's.

If Serena wasn't playing Wimbledon, chances are Vika would of gotten smoked by Kvitova (who she's lost 4 matches in a row to) anyway. So stop with that.

And when we really get deep into the "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda's and Sele's stabbing, it brings up some uncomfortable realities (for some/many) that a host of Seles fans don't want to hear, when the issue is pressed.

It's almost like folks are handicapped discussing this issue, no matter how much inane nonsense is spewed about it.
Closed Thread