Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #1906
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Got broken in the first game, but immediately broke back.Same with the second set,she got broken in the third game,was down 1-3*,after that she lost only one game and served it out easily
Next up Jamie Hampton, possibly she's in better form than Soler-Espinosa but Kaia should win that too,if she can play like this
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #1907
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Kaia def. Soler-Espinosa 61 64! Great, now she can hopefully get a day off.
http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/en/score_...result2012.php
It seems that all the second round matches will be played tomorrow.
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #1908
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/en/score_...result2012.php
It seems that all the second round matches will be played tomorrow.
Oh, so still no break for Kaia
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #1909
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Well only hope for Kaia to get more rest is if it rains there or the first Doubles match on her court will be long.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #1910
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody will get a day off in Tokyo anymore as final will be on Saturday (same day that MD matches start in Beijing).
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #1911
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

TBH, I am a little surprised that Kaia won, especially after playing so bad yesterday, luckily she rested well and felt fresh

GL against Hampton
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1912
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
TBH, I am a little surprised that Kaia won, especially after playing so bad yesterday, luckily she rested well and felt fresh

GL against Hampton
Same here, also considering her H2H with Soler. She won last 2 hard-court matches against Kaia.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #1913
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i thought she would have a day off
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #1914
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Nobody will get a day off in Tokyo anymore as final will be on Saturday (same day that MD matches start in Beijing).
oh, thanks for the info
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #1915
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia lost to Jamie Hampton 75 26 36

She'll have 3-4 days off, so hopefully there'll be more wins in Beijing
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #1916
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

This may not be a bad loss as Kaia needs time to rest
I hope she can defend all of last years points and more
Except for maybe Moscow, Kaia has defended all her points so far

On the topic of Kaia vs Caroline, I think it doesn't really matter
I mean, from the highlights, Kaia didn't play that badly just lacked the finishing shots to put Caroline away
She'll get her in Sofia

I love Kaia's knee socks

The highlights vs Wozniacki are in Kaia's Video Thread

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #1917
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

A little disappointed that she lost but at least she avoids getting Aga Radwanska's punching bag

After 7 matches in 7 days (in 2 different countries) she finally gets some days to rest.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #1918
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Draw for Beijing:

Azarenka v Cornet
Lisicki v Medina Garrigues
Barthel v Q
Paszek v Kanepi
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #1919
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

A 3rd round shouold come if she has been able to get some good practice in

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #1920
country flag Tennisfan06

Kaia should ask Anett for some advice here