Tennis Tipping #40a | Beijing, CHN - Finals underway!!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:25 AM   #91
country flag StarLuk

StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #40a | Beijing, CHN - Start committing

in
with CibulkaNa
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:36 AM   #92
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
In and doubles with kfh_9118
In & confirm double with Igorche

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:18 AM   #93
country flag jasonchou

jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all

in
double with ALYOUNA
jasonchou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #94
country flag Elzy Gano

Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light

in please
doubles with 1987518lpf
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #95
country flag Pisces0304

Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold

in
Brisbane(R1) Sydney(QF) AO(R1) Paris(R2) Doha(R1) Dubai(R2) Kuala Lumpur(winner) Indian Wells(R2) Miami(R1) Charleston(R2) Barcelona(R2) Stuttgart(Ret) Estoril(R1) Madrid(R2) Rome(R3) Brussel(R1) Roland Garros(R2) Bad Gastein(R1) Eastbourne(QF) Wimbledon(R3)
Pisces0304 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #96
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

in for singles.

doubles with tiffanykatya.
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #97
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

in and
doubles with Drake1980!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #98
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

In, doubles with Xepher.
Thanks manager for your job!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #99
country flag Martn7

Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold

In

Doubles with Joaquin
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #100
country flag supertec

supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all

In singles. Doubles with ESimp.
supertec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #101
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

in
doubles with jasonchou
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #102
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

In. Doubles with Banditoo.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #103
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekin View Post
In
Anyone doubles?
in single
double with Ekin
Double: Runner-up (12)Monterrey (13)Dubai-75K (14)Paris
Suicide :2011 Birmingham 2013 Monterrey
FITD :Winner 2011 Sydney 2012 Luxembourg 2013 Birmingham
PAW: 2013 Auckland
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #104
country flag Ekin

Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroddlick View Post
in single
double with Ekin
confirmed..
Ekin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 03:13 AM   #105
country flag tiffanykatya.

tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
in for singles.

doubles with tiffanykatya.
In and confirm doubles
tiffanykatya. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote