Asia Muhammad - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:44 PM   #121
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Asia Muhammad

QF: (6)Alison Riske (USA) def. (wc)Asia Muhammed (USA) 76 63

still a good week asia. gl in doubles!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:54 PM   #122

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

SF: (4)Muhammed/Schnack def. (WC)Riske/Will 76 75
F: (4)Muhammed/Schnack vs. (1)Falconi/Sanchez

go asia, get another doubles title!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #123

F: (4)Muhammed/Schnack vs. (1)Falconi/Sanchez 62 16 12-10

congrats asia for another doubles title! keep it up and get into the winning mode in singles, too!

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #124

50k Las Vegas:

R1: (WC)Muhammed vs. qualifier
Muhammed/Dabrovski vs. Rogers/Weinhold

go asia!

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #125
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
F: (4)Muhammed/Schnack vs. (1)Falconi/Sanchez 62 16 12-10

congrats asia for another doubles title! keep it up and get into the winning mode in singles, too!
Wll done Asia She has turned ino a really solid doubles player
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #126

R1: (WC)Muhammed vs. (Q)Dabrowski
Rogers/Weinhold def. Muhammed/Dabrowski 63 46 10-6

playing dabrowski again who beat her easily just a few weeks ago. and it seems she's not THAT solid yet in doubles

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #127

R1: (WC)Muhammed def. (Q)Dabrowski 63 57 62
R2: (WC)Muhammed vs. (2)Davis

congrats for the win and revenge asia now gl in R2, do your best!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 04:17 AM   #128

R2: Davis def. Muhammed 63 63

at least one win and some more points. keep it up asia!

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #129

50k New Braunfels:

R1: Muhammed vs. Eikeri

not the worst draw, gl asia and get some wins!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 08:29 AM   #130

R1: Eikeri def. Muhammed 63 64

expected more from asia!

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #131

75k Phoenix:

QR1: Muhammed vs. (3)Dabrowski

go asia, get the win this time!

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #132

QR1: (3)Dabrowski def. Muhammed 63 62

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #133

R1: Muhammed/Glatch vs. (1)Craybas/Dekmeijere

tough draw. gl asia!

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #134

R1: Muhammed/Glatch def. (1)Craybas/Dekmeijere 64 63
QF: Muhammed/Glatch vs. Cako/Pluskota

congrats for the upset asia! keep winning now!

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #135
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Asia She seems to be such a good doubles player
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote