Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:30 PM   #1
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold
Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

I know it's none of our business, but i think it's fun to speculate. The offseason is upcoming, and I think by the time the 2013 season rolls around Maria will have a new boyfriend. How long can someone that looks like Maria stay single? Everyone knows now that she's single, so you have to think there will be a few Holywood/athletes that will ask her out. The offseason is the perfect time for her to date and meet new guys. Personally, I would like for it to be an actor like James Franco, because he's one of my favorites. Or maybe Ryan Roberts, remember that picture from the ESPY's where he was staring at her in awe! Maria can have pretty much any guy she wants, I'm intersted in seeing who it will be.
nectar69 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM   #2
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

I still want DelPova to happen.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:49 PM   #3
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to debunk this for you but Maria and Franco are not a possible match within the boundaries of this universe.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:36 PM   #4
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Tim Tebow would be great,I don't think she's the type of girl to go into a high profile romance like that though,it will be someone low key,not a huge star.
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:41 PM   #5
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I hate to debunk this for you but Maria and Franco are not a possible match within the boundaries of this universe.

He's gay right?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:52 PM   #6
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post

He's gay right?
You make it sound like it's one sided lol
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:10 PM   #7
country flag sharahandel

sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice

I'm still available...
So Maria, if you are reading this: You can always send me a private message...

sharahandel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:37 PM   #8
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

my friends want her to date either of zac efron or james franco ; but no way zac will look like a kid and franco sometimes look like a homeless drug addict

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:25 PM   #9
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

No celebrity from Hollywood please. She does not need hosts of shows, actors, singers... The one who would understand her most would have to be an athlete.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:38 PM   #10
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I still want DelPova to happen.
+1
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #11
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold

Didn't know that about Franco, sorry. He's a really good actor. There was a time when I thought Maria and Ovechkin would have been interesting, how would Russia have reacted to that? Now, I wouldn't want him anywhere near Maria, I just think he's an ass. Let Kirilenko deal with him.
nectar69 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #12
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Franco is actually gay He has just played a few gay roles
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #13
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Novak Djokovic or Andy Roddick but both and especially Andy are taken.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #14
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #15
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Marat Safin anyone?!?!?! There was totez chemistry there during fed cup last year
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote