Libyan Civilians Force Jihad Extremists Out of Benghazi - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:04 PM   #16
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold
Re: Libyan Civilians Force Jihad Extremists Out of Benghazi

They can burn their whole countries to the ground for all I care.
I never saw them protest the thousands of honor killings that go on in the Muslim world, but when some idiot posts a video on Youtube ....
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:43 PM   #17
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
You're wasting your time, these "conspiracy theory" people are fucked up in the brain. (Ask him if the landing on the moon was fake or how the "Illuminati" are running the world and you'll know what I mean).
Yeah, I just needed to be absoluely sure before I branded him a troll I hope for his own sake he is a troll.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:51 PM   #18
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
Yeah, I just needed to be absoluely sure before I branded him a troll I hope for his own sake he is a troll.
this "troll" is longer on this forum than you.

I repeat- there wasn't any revolution. Those who were protesters against Gaddafi were in majority foreigners, NATO forces etc. The native people wich were protesting against Gadaffi were the same ones wich were run out of Benghazi.

This man gave no reason whatsoever to protest against him. To claim that Lybian people are "grateful" to foreign soldiers is beyond riddiculous. We should concentrate on real Tyrants. Theres already one in Europe.