Hottest grunting? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:37 AM   #16
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hottest grunting?

Maria's orgasmpova grunts. Last heard vs Bartoli!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:48 AM   #17
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Pavs and it's not even close.

I can't handle Azarenka's at all.
I would have never said that

BTW, actually hot is the last adjective I would use to describe whoever's on court grunting

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #18
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova sounds like she's being raped.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM   #19
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Golovin at her peak against Smashnova, the grunt getting louder and louder until she lets off a last screech. Game, set, pregnant Golovin
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #20
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze's.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:51 PM   #21
country flag Représailles

Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute

Rena when angry! LOL
Représailles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:55 PM   #22
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko´s.
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #23
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

kirilenko and kerber

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:51 PM   #24
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-QNL...layer_embedded

Martina Muller

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:57 PM   #25
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Orgasmic

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:13 PM   #26
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Sharapova's scream makes her look even sexier !

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #27
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute

Zvonareva. Seriously. Check it out.
MMJSL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #28
country flag metamorpha

metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FactsPlease View Post
Whose grunting arouses you most?

I'll admit right off the bat that I've pleasured myself more than a few times to Azarenka's noises, but it's hard to separate the grunting from the face, and she's so pretty.
US Open semifinals must've felt like a sex show to your ears, no?
metamorpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #29
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina's.

But my dog likes Kvitova's.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #30
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FactsPlease View Post
I actually find Errani's sounds to be stimualting - that deep exhale really screams fulfillment - but her face often pops into my mind and ruins it, preventing completion.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'd rather lick Sadam Hussein's buttocks.
Kasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote