The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:52 AM   #1906
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Thanks for the translation, Maja. They got engaged too early. They were both at the peak of their careers and knew they would not be able to travel together to each other's events.

They'll both be fine.
i thought sasha's peak was in NBA and now he is in decline since he is not NBA ?
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:31 AM   #1907
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Could someone please go into this forum: http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/4665224/39/ and report back on what they're talking about now. I got banned some time ago for simply saying repeatedly I didn't think she was a lesbian
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:53 AM   #1908
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Could someone please go into this forum: http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/4665224/39/ and report back on what they're talking about now. I got banned some time ago for simply saying repeatedly I didn't think she was a lesbian
No.

ziros, if someone isn't a tennis fan, they don't post on tennisforum.
Likewise, if someone isn't a lesbian they don't post on l chat
What is it with you and that forum?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:26 AM   #1909
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Just interested in where that discussion had gone now. What's the problem? People take forums too seriously...

I never would have posted on there if you had to register as a member,but it was just anonymous posting with no sign ups. Somehow they must have detected my IP address. Makes me wonder why they can't do that on here,but instead when people get permanently banned they just keep creating new aliases...

Last edited by ziros : Sep 23rd, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 02:12 PM   #1910
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Can we please not talk about other forums and sites? This thread is not about forum/website wars, it was about Maria and Sasha and their engagement and basketball.
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #1911
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Just interested in where that discussion had gone now. What's the problem? People take forums too seriously...

I never would have posted on there if you had to register as a member,but it was just anonymous posting with no sign ups. Somehow they must have detected my IP address. Makes me wonder why they can't do that on here,but instead when people get permanently banned they just keep creating new aliases...
you can use those ***** websites so they scramble your IP.. then you can enter that forum you covet most
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote