Lauren Davis - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #331
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lauren Davis

Lauren is into the QF of WTA Quebec City after beating Dubois and Wickmayer

Keep going!
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 03:53 AM   #332
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Lauren is into the QF of WTA Quebec City after beating Dubois and Wickmayer

Keep going!
Wow! 2 huge wins, especialy the win over Wiki
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #333
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

Hopefully she can get into the top 100 soon, but she needs to get some consistency...at least she's still young and has room to improve! Maybe she could have a career sort of like Cibulkova.
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 08:53 PM   #334
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Lauren is into the Final of the 75k Albuquerque

Hope she wins it
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:21 AM   #335

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Lauren is into the Final of the 75k Albuquerque

Hope she wins it
Lauren She's inching closer to the top 100 and has pretty much assured herself direct entry into the AO MD
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #336
country flag Srodgers

Lauren won the 50k Las Vegas this week

She's solidly into the top 100 now
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:51 AM   #337
country flag Vwilliamsfan1

Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Lauren

Americans
Vwilliamsfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:28 AM   #338
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 11:07 AM   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Well done Lauren She's currently at #89 in TBE's up to date rankings

Party Rock!
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:13 PM   #340
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

LAS VEGAS, USA: The inaugural ‘Party Rock Open’ sponsored by Redfoo from hit music group LMFAO featured an all-American final as teenagers Lauren Davis, 18, and Shelby Rogers, 19, took to the court to contest the singles title match.

The pair had met twice previously during 2012 with Davis coming out on top on both occasions, the most recent of which was in the first round in Albuquerque, NM the week prior to their arrival in Las Vegas.

Davis, the second seed, playing in what was her second final in as many weeks, lost the opening set on a tiebreak to her unseeded opponent who had yet to drop a set during the week. The 18-year-old then raced to a 5-2 lead in the second set but was forced into calling a medical timeout and became physically sick whilst seated in her chair.

Could Davis's recent run of late night matches added to her five tough three set matches contested over her last nine matches stretching back to their previous encounter finally be taking their toll?

“I think I was just dehydrated,” commented Davis. “That’s never happened to me in a match like that but it has in practice. I had three late night matches and I think it was all just a little bit too much.”

Following her treatment, Davis was up and out of her chair to take the next game and wrap up the set to level the match. This final, much to the delight of those watching, was going to continue into a decisive third set where, with another 62 score line, Davis became the first Party Rock champion.

This title win has elevated Davis up the WTA rankings charts to a new career high of 91, a ranking which sees her break into the Top 100 for the first time.

“At the start of the year I had a goal to break into the Top 100 before my 19th birthday, so I guess I made it,” said Davis, who began 2012 ranked at 320 and turns 19 early next week (9 October).
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:39 PM   #341
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 09:01 PM   #342
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Of course Lauren would win the LMFAO Party Rock Open she's such a goofball, but a cute one
Top 100! Great job Lauren
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Gr8 pic, she's so cute
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:08 PM   #344
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

I can't believe how tiny she is! She's so cute though!
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 01:55 PM   #345

Just got word that Lauren will start her 2013 season in Auckland