Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:53 AM   #331
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:31 PM   #332
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Love the look on her face in this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:45 PM   #333
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:45 PM   #334
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Come on DIaH it's a nice fetisch to have here are more from CW that will make you happy ;-)

Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:12 AM   #335
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

nice pic with butterfly on her racket

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:49 AM   #336
country flag manixdk

manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of

"Muscles" Wozniacki. I love it
manixdk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:28 PM   #337
country flag CWTennis

so who wants to buy some underwear
http://www.jbs.dk/cw/caroline-wozniacki/

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:12 PM   #338
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

I'm not CW but I like to watch :-) I think it looks like a comfortable design and with the hits her video has had since the release I can imagine that both the company and her will make millions. More than 500 stores have contacted JBS and especially those places are interesting - China, Australia and USA where JBS is not presented - they will be now. Caroline gets little over 10% of the total sale plus an initial sum - not bad eh! - and that lucky guy Rory - well I think he looks forward to .. well you know hopefully what I mean ;-)

By the way - try to explore the website - the design above is only black and white BUT have a look at these:

http://www.jbs.dk/cw/products/#

Last edited by Hoergren : Sep 22nd, 2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:42 PM   #339
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
Caroline gets little over 10% of the total sale plus an initial sum - not bad eh!
Yeah, I've also seen mentioned her royalty share is 10-15%, which is a quite high share and certainly could net her a small (or rather large actually) fortune.

As for the photos above. They're really beautiful. Classy and tasteful. An excellent job by JBS and fits it nice with Caroline's overall image.

Still, I haven't forgotten she didn't even know, if the line would be offered in Korea, when asked at a post match PC #schoolboyerror

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 04:01 PM   #340
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Yeah, I've also seen mentioned her royalty share is 10-15%, which is a quite high share and certainly could net her a small (or rather large actually) fortune.

As for the photos above. They're really beautiful. Classy and tasteful. An excellent job by JBS and fits it nice with Caroline's overall image.

Still, I haven't forgotten she didn't even know, if the line would be offered in Korea, when asked at a post match PC #schoolboyerror
No wonder she doesn't know if you look at the countries they are represented in to now: Norway, Sweeden, Faraoe Islands, Iceland, Netherlands, Greece, Japan, Russia - that's it and then they have an official who takes care of "other countries" - so how should she know if Korea is among the new countries - but you're right they (JBS) should have oriented her about it but must be beginner problems. Yhe whole exposure of their collection has taken them by surprise. It's a family business like LEGO.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 04:51 PM   #341
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not CW but I like to watch :-) I think it looks like a comfortable design and with the hits her video has had since the release I can imagine that both the company and her will make millions. More than 500 stores have contacted JBS and especially those places are interesting - China, Australia and USA where JBS is not presented - they will be now. Caroline gets little over 10% of the total sale plus an initial sum - not bad eh! - and that lucky guy Rory - well I think he looks forward to .. well you know hopefully what I mean ;-)

By the way - try to explore the website - the design above is only black and white BUT have a look at these:

http://www.jbs.dk/cw/products/#
hi, would like to know the source about the share stuff
jasminefu623 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 05:40 PM   #342
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No wonder she doesn't know if you look at the countries they are represented in to now:
Nope. Not good enough. She's playing in Korea, so even I can predict, they'll ask her if the line will be sold in Korea .. and not Iceland, the Netherlands, Tibet or Timbuktoo ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:25 PM   #343
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
hi, would like to know the source about the share stuff
It's from an article in Ekstrabladet. I know they can write a lot of wrong things but they are interviewing Morten Schou the ionternational sales manager in JBS and he confirms a figure from 10-15 % and that the contract runs for several years ahead. Here is the link and you can google translate it:

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle1811769.ece
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM   #344
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Nope. Not good enough. She's playing in Korea, so even I can predict, they'll ask her if the line will be sold in Korea .. and not Iceland, the Netherlands, Tibet or Timbuktoo ..
Well I rest my case - I just don't think it's her problem to be informed about this. JBS should have told her what their plans were/are.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:28 PM   #345
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder who will make the most money - Maria from her candy or Caroline from her underwear.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote