The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 03:09 AM   #931
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Will need to check with our acting communications officer to MAKE SURE that he/she doesn't use Cablemas for our onboard internet service.When you file a transfer service request,they instantly disconnect your current service--without telling you(though you'll never forget after it happens the first time)--even though the technician won't come out to the new residence for a week or so.Bienvenidos a servicios retrasados.....For only 50 pesos more,though,you can open an entirely NEW account at the newer place and still maintain your existing account until you cancel upon receiving your connection at the place where you're moving in.As my landlord owns both properties and no one is on the verge of getting my 'old' place--which is only around the block within a three minutes' walk(and for which I still hold the keys)--I chose the second option over the moronic transfer plan........Btw,the ship teleportation device is working splendidly...and I'm still waiting for Officer Mikey to tell me where we're headed

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #932
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

After seeing who won the USO,that got me thinking,and I'd be curious to hear input from any SSD crew: What's the closest Elena ever came to threatening murder or any bodily harm to an umpire.......note that I typed 'UMPIRE' and not 'Mikey'

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #933
country flag bruce goose

STILL waiting for Officer Michael to tell me where we're headed,exactly....but the good news is that,with Elena's approval,all vestiges of British food have been discarded and banned from coming on board temporarily.As Elena's constitution is quite hardy,she had no problem okaying the addition of delicious Mexican/Latino cuisine to the menu.....even though our bartender has disappeared and apparently been adopted by Europe

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 04:49 AM   #934
country flag bruce goose

There's good news and bad news: The GOOD news is that the crew has managed to avoid any awful,shameful incidents on Cap'n Ross' vacation,but the BAD news is that they've done so by not even showing up for duty....I'm just gonna blame the AWOLs for anything that Elena is dissatisfied with...and they can face her wrath whenever they return

There's absolutely no way to replace a joya mexicana,but there's a sexy chica costarricense in Petra's forum of whom I'm fairly sure that she respects the BGO...so we might be hiring her tomorrow as a temporary contractor for the next couple weeks

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #935
country flag bruce goose

Acting Captain's Supplemental Log: Having been abandoned by the most well-known crew members,I'm thankful that Cap'n Ross programmed such a superb auto-navigational system.She really IS a superb craft and the pleasant smoothness of her sailing casts away any fear of the fact that I have no idea whatsoever where we're headed.Lord knows where Elena is hiding,but at least she hasn't surfaced angrily,so that's a plus,right?......Was reflecting earlier on how parents push their kids to be fanatics of various things,then I remembered that I had a new nephew and niece this year(the latter early Sat. morning),so I'd better do my part with the next generation who'll cheer Lena AND her daughters

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:01 AM   #936
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Too much text dude, simply too much text...

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #937
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post

Too much text dude, simply too much text...

Well,Rik,I'm sorry to ruin your session at the bar,but this short stint at the helm is the closest I'll ever get to the perfection of the BGO,so I figured that Cap'n Ross deserved at least a daily check-in from me to show him that I wasn't asleep at the wheel...plus you should be VERY well-prepared for long texts from your visits to the OMG thread

Btw,you failed to congratulate me on my newborn niece;not sure if that was European indifference to children or just heavy inebriation on your part.Doesn't really matter much,though,cuz she was a blessing who doesn't require any extra affirmation

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #938
country flag bruce goose

Just read a great book: The Complete Guide to Autopilot for Sleepy Captains

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #939
country flag bruce goose

Well,the most I could get out of Elena was that she MIGHT do a mariachi-style dance for all of us just before midnight.As our bartender,una joya pura mexicana hidalguense,could tell you,the actual Independence Day is tomorrow but we celebrate the night before.In her absence,though,you have only a sorry pocho like myself to tell you about our special day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcF_ziSlWU

FREE DRINKS for all long-standing crewmembers tonight...and also free ass-whuppings from Lena if anyone gets out of hand with that.Let's get this party going!VIVA MEXICO!!!!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #940
country flag bruce goose

In case anyone's not familiar with the Costner film joke known as 'Waterworld',let me assure all of you that we're ready to use our on-board technology to filter the seawater...and not that stuff that he drank in the movie...should a similar scenario ever occur

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 04:42 AM   #941
country flag bruce goose

A few of the gals in Guangzhou have been suffering from intestinal problems,perhaps because of excessive MSG content;we'll make sure that the Guangzhou menu doesn't match OURs anytime soon

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #942
country flag bruce goose

Saw some lovely pics today of Sprem's wedding from last year,and that reminded me that we'll need to up the promo effort for the BGO Bride's Museum

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:53 AM   #943
country flag bruce goose

OKAY,we're heading to Tokio unless anyone has a better plan

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:01 AM   #944
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Moscow

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:43 AM   #945
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
Moscow
Was that a whimsical response,Officer Michael,or do we actually have some worthwhile business to accomplish there?