Tennis Forum banner

The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

2M views 5K replies 256 participants last post by  Snooked 
#1 · (Edited)
2012: The year of Careerslampova

See less See more
#3,609 ·
"There I was. Packing my stuff for Tokyo when the door bang rang and I received an unexpected delivery from TAG Heuer (you know the ones you have to sign for...that usually means there's something reaaaally nice inside) and I know I own many watches (many is a light word) but this has to be my favorite out of all. The 4 stands for the four Grand Slams that I have won which are engraved on the back as well. And the best part? There is only one in world like it. Does it get any more special than that? "Pinch pinch"" -Maria Sharapova-

:) Awesome.

#3,624 ·
is it Cibulkova or Errani? I can't distinguish from the back

#3,621 ·
Some odd things here... To wax arms and what else now? Whole body?? Maybe we should have a bath in wax or what??? Waxing legs, yes, waxing armpits yes, waxing bikini area yes, waxing upper lip (if the hairs are too strong/dark/noticable/long) yes! But now arms also?? And what is next??? Waxing eyebrows? Hair?? anything else that is botherome???

Reactions: Shivank17
#3,630 ·
it looks like Tipsarevic is registered on this forum and writing about waxing arms, back , fingers etc:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.