The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 241 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:33 PM   #3601
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Found this at Timeout, Japan, advertising the Toray-Pan-Pacific-Open

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #3602
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
She waxed her stache?
Seems so. We should wait for HQ to confirm it, though. I will miss it.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:06 PM   #3603
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Allison!!!!! Is she still modeling?
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:30 PM   #3604
country flag sharahandel

sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice

I am new here, and it took me almost 7 hours to read all the 247 pages!
Now i am fully updated. Hello Sharapova fans!
Keep up the good work!
Next year I wanna go to Roland Garros to see her play and I will take a lot of pictures to share with you all.
Cheers
sharahandel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:37 PM   #3605
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I hear ya
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:55 PM   #3606
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Welcome ! I'm also a new fan

Quote:
I am new here, and it took me almost 7 hours to read all the 247 pages!
And previous years ?

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=99305
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=335235
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=366343
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397742
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=426986

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:21 PM   #3607
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 08:36 PM   #3608
country flag sharahandel

sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice sharahandel is just really nice

sharahandel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 05:41 AM   #3609
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

"There I was. Packing my stuff for Tokyo when the door bang rang and I received an unexpected delivery from TAG Heuer (you know the ones you have to sign for...that usually means there's something reaaaally nice inside) and I know I own many watches (many is a light word) but this has to be my favorite out of all. The 4 stands for the four Grand Slams that I have won which are engraved on the back as well. And the best part? There is only one in world like it. Does it get any more special than that? "Pinch pinch"" -Maria Sharapova-

Awesome.
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 05:56 AM   #3610
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

She doesn't wax her wrists?
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #3611
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marga. View Post

Awesome.
I want a watch that nice. WHY AM I SO POOR?!?!?!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:46 AM   #3612
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice

why would maria wax her wrist ?
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:14 PM   #3613
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Maria "bling bling" Sharapova
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:27 PM   #3614
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 01:17 PM   #3615
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for posting the gorgeous photos of Maria. Let's hope she can get far in this tournament.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote