Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #166
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open

Is this game up and running now . I forgot who my players are .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #167
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel repeated her dance in the press conference........................................ .................................................. ..............

NAKED
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #168
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Anabel repeated her dance in the press conference........................................ .................................................. ..............

NAKED

I'm not surprised
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #169
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

BTW Domi and Anabel were great rivals and domi left because of Anabel If I remember shes out helping some african children

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #170
country flag flareon

ANABEL SEALS WIN OVER DINARA SAFINA

Art is back and today is a strange day, Anabel Medina Garrigues has won from a set down.

But the manner in which she won was strangest of all, the first set Dinara just had to hit the ball in court as anabel was running in the wrong direction to chase the ball, at one point she asked the Umpire for an olive... to go with her Martini, In the second set she started to play with two rackets one in each hand and it started to work, however when Dinara decided to argue with the umpire, he gave her a code violation, Anabel then slipped him several $1000 dollars which she was hiding on her person, bearing in mind Anabel was wearing a skin tight dress, we have no idea where the money came from, one the match was leveled anabel decided to use one racket, she then pinned safina on her forehand and managed to win the match, it was very strange and clearly the rules have been breached here, at the end Dinara refused to shake anabels hand, When asked to comment anabel said

'Can I have a double please'.

When offered Orange juice instead she added

'Ewww Straight Orange Juice, Needs to be diluted with Vodka'.

If that was strange enough then the press conference. Firstly Anabel picked on one of the reporters she said

'I see you... Undressing me with your eyes'

To which the reporter replied

'I am gay love, Nadal more likely'

Anabel ignored him and continued to strip she then danced and let it all hang out quite literally she then said this

'oi Dominika Bitch I am out slutting and whoring you what ya gunna do'

She then left to a shocked audience... An old lady who was cleaning walked past and anabel said

'Yeah you wish...'

when will this girl sort her life out

Quote:
Nigel Sears
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #171
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Dominika announced her comeback to professional tennis.

Yesterday Dominika Cibulkova, former tennis player, former star of ART, Anabel's best friend and Social Worker of the Year announced her comeback to professional tennis as tennis commentator.

Quote:
I'm glad I will be part of ART Tour again. It's something new for me but as you know I have a lot of talents and my new job will be just another opportunity for me to show that you don't have to do the same thing whole life.
Quote:
It's amazing that ART Tour is back. We will be able to see some great personalities again, some good tennis players and drama queens. And of course Anabel too. It seems that she needed only 2 days to reach her peak drama form. That's really something.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze

Last edited by Miracle Worker : Sep 19th, 2012 at 10:44 PM.
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #172
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

I am so proud this game is back, so everyone get back on it. I'm going to help Nick running this as much as I can as I am at university but should have more free time GET ON IT.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #173
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Welcome back Ste, and great articles Anabel and Dominika!!

So happy Domi is back!!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #174

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
Is this game up and running now . I forgot who my players are .
Hey! Welcome back!

Your players were Sabine, Svetlana and Justine!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #175
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #176

Hi guys second half of Round 2's coming up!! They would have been earlier but I have just had a massive nose bleed that has only just stopped! Didn't think it was going to stop until now!!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #177

Round 2/R32

Mandy Minella (LUX) vs. (15) Alisa Kleybanova (RUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Minella

Mandy Minella (LUX) DEF. (15) Alisa Kleybanova (RUS)
6-7 (4), 6-3, 6-4

Minella found something special today. Everyone thought it was Kleybanova's after the intense operner and tiebreak but Minella refused to go down without a fight and got into the head of a nervy and indecisive Russian. The third was all down to who was mentally stronger. Alisa was all over the place as the Luxembourg took advantage. Nice win for Minella!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #178

Round 2/R32

(13) Rebecca Marino (CAN) vs. Kim Clijsters (BEL)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Clijsters

Kim Clijsters (BEL) DEF. (13) Rebecca Marino (CAN)
6-0, 6-0

Kim was in a league of her own tonight!! Nuff said!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #179
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles today?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #180

Round 2/R32

Alison Riske (USA) vs. (6) Anne Keothavong (GBR)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Riske

Alison Riske (USA) DEF. (6) Anne Keothavong (GBR)
6-4, 4-6, 7-6(6)

The young American continued her fine form defeating the Rolland Garros champion in a tight three set thriller. Keothavong played the best anyone had seen since winning her first Grand Slam title at Paris, but Riske is playing exceptional at the moment, and there was little the Brit could do in the final set tiebreak. Riske really did take the risks in the tiebreaker. Nice win and over a top 10 player!!

Serena Williams