Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #31
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
5 females is not the same as one male returnee per tribe. It's a different dynamic. They clearly gives more "power" to a male returnee than to a female. Let's face it, when you only have one returnee per tribe, it's gonna be the leader or at least the player where the tribe revolve around. Either it's gonna be to eliminate it as soon as possible or it's gonna be to take his lead and follow his instruction. Having 5 females returnee is good but they won't have as much power, unless they have 5 tribes? lol doubtful! 5 returnees seems a lot for a season tho, it's like half of a tribe...Will there be more returnees?

I know who I'll root for after the 1st episode. I knew right away that Kim and Chelsea were the one to watch last season and fell in love wiht them when they were chasing the chicken
Apparently it's five male and five female returnees on one tribe, and ten new players on the other tribe. So like Fans vs. Favorites all over.

You can see the cast here: http://truedorktimes.com/s26/survivometer26.htm
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #32
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Apparently it's five male and five female returnees on one tribe, and ten new players on the other tribe. So like Fans vs. Favorites all over.

You can see the cast here: http://truedorktimes.com/s26/survivometer26.htm
yes ok, well then they are still to return a dominant female player on her own as they did with quite a few men now, something like 8 men to 1 girl (stephenie a few years ago right after her 1st season). It's sad and wrong I think cuz there's a lot of strong women who has played survivor. I want Alicia back! loll

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #33
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I want Alicia back too! She was hilarious I think she'll definitely be back one day
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #34
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
I was thinking the same. Bringing back Stephanie wasn't even a big deal. My theory is that either the woman doesn't wanna come back or they don't want a women to be one of the best of all time. I'm sure Kim could win another season and even Pavarti and I still think Brenda and Andrea should be given another shot.

Hopefully, they are the final 2 of a not so distant season.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #35
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't trust Brandon to let two gorgeous women like them to make it far. I don't consider this to be spoilers BTW, cast reveals are everywhere online. Nothing about Boot Order/speculation for this season will be allowed, obviously.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #36
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 (15/18 casts revealed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeNate! View Post
Jesus... Blair from "The Facts of Life"?

/giggle
Atleast she doesn't still have that wild perm she sported in the 80s
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #37
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Yeah, that is so random, because I just started watching reruns of that show last month, and was asking my mom why she was never on anything else
Yeah, they started running reruns a few months ago on some retro channel very far up on my cable dial. You know Natalie ( Mindy Cohn ) currently does the voice of Velma from Scooby Doo and was on a recent episode of What Not To Wear. She's so cute
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 05:01 AM   #38
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

*bumpity*

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #39
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Alright so after the first episode I really like Malcolm. He seems pretty smart and knows the game and who to trust, who to ally with. Wise decision to ally with Denise who seems super cool too! Definitely my favorite duo so far! Angie seems to have the head in the game already and that's good coming from a bimbo, I like her too. Brandy (the black girl whatever is her name but I think she looks like Brandy the singer) is kinda lost but she seems to listen and analyze alot so she could stir up some things but we'll see I guess. I like Lisa (Blair) she really seems genuine and sweet and I think it's smart for her to keep her secret, I reckon she won't last long tho. The 3 younger in the yellow tribe are pretty much in control on their tribe. Abi seems really nice lol she's hot. The banker girl seems really smart and she takes control of the thing right now, definitely one to watch. Pete is also a good asset, he seems to understand the game well judging by his confessional but he keeps it really quiet around people, could be a smart move. We haven't seen much of the red team so I can't judge. I think the blond girl is cool lol.

Then there are the stupid ones, hard to believe that the 3 returnees did a pretty poor job right from the start. Russel is the worse, he says he's not gonna be the leader, but what does he do? Becomes the instant leader and start giving his orders to people as for how building the camp, Malcolm says he knows how to start a fire but Russel as to do it...wrong move!!! He wants to be seen as the power man again. Wise choice and good (easy) move to give Russel the place he wants that,s what sunk him. In the challenger he made weird pairing not listening to people and trusting them on their skills. IDIOT move! He looked like a dominant silverback gorilla ruling his clan, worse move to make! He fell right back to his old habit that would have sunk him sooner than later.

Jonathan is playing just way too hard from the start, looking for the II already, being on its own way too much, he might be saved for a tribal using it but he'll get burn quickly if he doesn't show more interest in other people. At least he was really good durin the challenge encouraging his team and all.

Skupin is just so lost it seems. He thinks he's such an amazing player, such a hero but really he's not really smart. Good thinking to go with the flow, but they are dragging him along like their little puppet. He's so clumsy never looking what he's doing and he doesn't have the tactical game to win this.

BUT the worse today was Zane, stupid idea to make "alliances" with everyone, than bragging about it to some of them claiming he has everyone wrapped around his fingers. Never a good idea! Has he never watched the show? lol Then he sucked in the challenge, then he made up that stupid plan to sound like he was quitting. He seemed to believe that it was gonna work, but even if Russel would have been going home, it wouldn't have been cuz he did that "trick" but simply cuz Russel was annoying the others too much. He's so lunatic to think he's so clever. Quite sad to see tbh.

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #40
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Too bad Zane left so early; stupid but entertaining character

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #41
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the premiere. They should always be 90 minutes. We got to hear from just about everybody. I really like Angie. Hope she goes far.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #42
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit, I forgot to watch this. Will have to catch it online. Used to watch Lisa on The Facts of Life and, being a baseball fan, am interested in seeing how Jeff Kent does. What did he do in the premiere?
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #43
country flag Vincey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
Dammit, I forgot to watch this. Will have to catch it online. Used to watch Lisa on The Facts of Life and, being a baseball fan, am interested in seeing how Jeff Kent does. What did he do in the premiere?
"injured" his knee...and pretended he was not a rich baseball player lol.

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #44
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Dawson knows who he is though and is going to disclose it when it is advantageous to her.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #45
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Atleast she doesn't still have that wild perm she sported in the 80s