The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 240 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #3586
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Maria Sharapova Receives I Heart MB Award

The Olympic athlete and professional tennis star makes a rare public appearance at the Manhattan Beach City Council meeting Tuesday night to the delight of many.

Want to read the full article? Go here,
http://manhattanbeach.patch.com/arti...photo-11407069
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #3587
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the I heart MB award? I mean what is it given for?

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #3588
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
What's the I heart MB award? I mean what is it given for?
Thanks for posting the photos, roddo.

Maria was given the key to the city. I like the way she joked about paying for the meters. With her millions I would think she can well afford to park her car there forever.

The person who wrote that article should do her homework. Still saying Maria and Sasha getting married on Nov 10!! Pleeaase!!!
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #3589
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Journalist...

Quote:
A Turkish media report says she and Vujacic will marry in that country on Nov. 10.

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #3590
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

US Open - 90 pictures:
http://on.fb.me/S7ciyK
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #3591
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Maria was given the key to the city. I like the way she joked about paying for the meters. With her millions I would think she can well afford to park her car there forever.
Yea, she was pretty funny I giggled, reading her response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koubiac44 View Post
Journalist...

I second that Two thumbs down, the journalist didn't even bother to verify.
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #3592
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
I like the way she joked about paying for the meters. With her millions I would think she can well afford to park her car there forever.
"I've paid a few. Don't worry. I contribute to the city very well." with this she was pretty much saying that... Subtly showing MB she is a good citizen despite not having USA passport.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #3593
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

They corrected the Sasha-marriage error.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #3594
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Maria arrived in Tokyo

on.fb.me/RzMBNg
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:09 AM   #3595
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koubiac44 View Post
Maria arrived in Tokyo

on.fb.me/RzMBNg
Gorgeous flyin' in style
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:23 AM   #3596
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I want those sunglasses
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:00 PM   #3597
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova gestures as she answers questions during her sponsored event with her fans in Tokyo on September 21, 2012. Sharapova is in Tokyo to play in the Pan Pacific Open tennis tournament on September 23 in Tokyo. AFP PHOTO / Toru YAMANAKA (Photo credit should read TORU YAMANAKA/AFP/GettyImages) 2012 AFP

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:14 PM   #3598
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

She waxed her stache?
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:16 PM   #3599
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Amazing! Tight jeans finally

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:20 PM   #3600
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like the fact that she never wears jeans. This black pair of jeans is tolerable, but anything else is just eww.