Maria's 2013 Schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #1
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold
Maria's 2013 Schedule

Here is my view of Maria Sharapova's 2013 schedule.

Brisbane International
Australian Open
Dubai Tennis Championships
Indian Wells Tennis Championships
Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
Family Circle Cup, Charleston
Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart
Mutua Madrilena Madrid Open
Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome
French Open
Aegon Classic, Birmingham
Wimbledon
Bank Of The West Classic, Stanford
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
Toray Pan Pacific Open, Tokyo
China Open, Beijing
Sony Ericsson Championships, Istanbul

What are your views and thoughts on Maria's 2013 schedule

Last edited by adamserenavenus : Oct 1st, 2013 at 10:20 PM.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #2
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's 2013 Schedule

Pretty happy she is playing Dubai instead of Paris, cause she does well in the Middle-East. But why not Doha? she is unbeaten there, iirc.

wait, is this official? She will be playing Birmingham?

Obviously, wont give fucks about Charleston.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #3
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

I' say

Brisbane
Austrlian Open
Dubai
Doha
Indian Wells
Miami
Stuttgart
Madrid (she could flop this honestly)
Rome
Roland Garros
Wimbledon (too tired to play a warm up unless the three weeks grass season is already for 2013)
Canada
Cinccy
US Open
Tokyo
Beijing
Istanbul

17 seems fine but she wouldnt play the full middle east swing if she wins the first one.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #4
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I wish she'd play San Diego. That tournament needs her
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #5
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

I hope Maria play in dubai.
ahoura is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #6
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Pretty happy she is playing Dubai instead of Paris, cause she does well in the Middle-East. But why not Doha? she is unbeaten there, iirc.

wait, is this official? She will be playing Birmingham?

Obviously, wont give fucks about Charleston.
I think this thread is just speculation, but I think it's almost certain that she'll scrap indoor Paris. Paris is swapping weeks with Fed Cup and is now directly after AO.

I'd imagine her calender will be virtually the same as this year, except she'll now play a middle east event instead of Paris, and will return to Stanford with no Olympics. I think she'd favour Dubai over Doha, as Dubai is back to P5 next year and gives her a week off following R1 Fed Cup.

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #7
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Here is my view of Maria Sharapova's 2013 schedule.

Brisbane International
Australian Open
Dubai Tennis Championships
Indian Wells Tennis Championships
Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
Family Circle Cup, Charleston
Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart
Mutua Madrilena Madrid Open
Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome
French Open
Aegon Classic, Birmingham
Wimbledon
Bank Of The West Classic, Stanford
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
Toray Pan Pacific Open, Tokyo
China Open, Beijing
Sony Ericsson Championships, Istanbul

What are your views and thoughts on Maria's 2013 schedule
Confirmed:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=5054

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #8
country flag Gangstress

Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light

Miami? Rome? Wimbledon?

Kuala Lumpur, Copenhagen, Tashkent, Baku Cup, New Haven and Djibouti 10k please.
Gangstress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #9
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely:
Brisbane
Australian Open
Indian Wells
Miami
Rome
Madrid
Roland Garros
Wimbledon
Cincinnati
Toronto
US Open
Tokyo
Beijing

Possibly:
Doha and/or Dubai
Stuttgart
Birmingham
Tour Championships (given she qualifies)

I'd rather her just vulture Paris Indoors than bother with Doha or Dubai TBH. And she needn't bother with green clay events either.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #10
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Definitely:
Brisbane
Australian Open
Indian Wells
Miami
Rome
Madrid
Roland Garros
Wimbledon
Cincinnati
Toronto
US Open
Tokyo
Beijing

Possibly:
Doha and/or Dubai
Stuttgart
Birmingham
Tour Championships (given she qualifies)
Pretty much.
I really hope she plays Stuttgart. And I'd prefer her playing Dubai than Paris Indoors.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #11
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
I wish she'd play San Diego. That tournament needs her
2-time defending champion when it was the still the big-names-drawing Acura classic Fucking fantastic final against US hardcourt GOAT Clijsters when she was in that form. Good times.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #12
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
2-time defending champion when it was the still the big-names-drawing Acura classic Fucking fantastic final against US hardcourt GOAT Clijsters when she was in that form. Good times.
I know

The two years she won (06,07) she either, won the USO, or won the series
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #13
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
I know

The two years she won (06,07) she either, won the USO, or won the series
But she didn't play the USO in 2007, no?
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #14
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Yeah, damn that shoulder injury

She proved even with it she could win a whole series with all the best players there, shame, she probably could have defended her title
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #15
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, pity, Masha couldn't play the USO from 2007-2009.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote