Kiki Bertens - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #796
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiki Bertens

First set was awful. She was making so many errors. SSE was really solid in that set though.
Second set was a bit better. Was up 5-2 or 5-3, served for the set but failed. She played alot better in the final set
Not her best match, but she kept fighting!

Kanepi up next! 2nd WTA quarterfinal of her career, and into top60
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #797
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki

Well done, great fighting! Really happy to see how she has developed as a player this year, she has really gotten her own game and is capable of beating big names!

Did you watch it Elwin?

Kanepi will be very tough, but she has nothing to lose so good luck!

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #798
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Her serve wasn't working in the 1st and right away lost serve in the 2nd but good to see she kept fighting and being able to pull through Another WTA QF Really surprised at the season she is having Nothing to lose against Kaia. Just a great experience and test for her
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #799
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kiki

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #800
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Kiki

Well done, great fighting! Really happy to see how she has developed as a player this year, she has really gotten her own game and is capable of beating big names!

Did you watch it Elwin?

Kanepi will be very tough, but she has nothing to lose so good luck!
Yeah, i watched it

Kiki tomorrow 4th match on CC in Seoul. Her match will be streamed
But she's also scheduled to play her QR1 match in Tokyo tomorrow vs. Sesil K. Don't think she will make it (if she loses)
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:35 AM   #801
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

46 46 .

She missed to many opportunities.

Last edited by Borisz : Sep 21st, 2012 at 11:51 AM.
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:48 PM   #802
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad, but a fine scoreline against a top-20 player

She has been replaced by Savinykh in Tokyo, so I guess she will return to Holland now.

Next tournament seems to be Linz.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM   #803
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Good week for her in Seoul
Nice experience against a top 20 player and she did pretty well. Just a shame she couldn't hold the break in the 2nd set
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:43 PM   #804
country flag MarkNL

Kiki at #57 this week in the rankings

Who would have expected that at the start of the season?

75k+H Ismaning and 75k Barnstaple added to her schedule, seems like she still wants to play some tournaments after the end of the WTA season.

Someone working at Radio 2 wanted to speak her today for an interview but she was busy, training the whole day

Last edited by MarkNL : Oct 1st, 2012 at 03:59 PM.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #805
country flag MarkNL

Kiki has drawn Barthel in Linz, she lost 2 and 3 to her in Båstad but that was in her summer slump

Barthel is very up and down so she definitely has a chance if ERRORkiki doesn't show up

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #806
country flag Elwin.
-

Winnable match Good luck Kiki!
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #807
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Kiki and Barthel at 5-5* in 1st. One break each but Barthel is struggling to get serves in.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #808
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Is there a stream?
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #809
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Don't think the TV coverage starts until tomorrow. I'm following live score.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #810
country flag Håkon

2 DFs but holds to force TB anyway.

Gets to 4*-1 and DFs again...

7-3 and no more DFs

Last edited by Håkon : Oct 8th, 2012 at 05:39 PM.