cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #1
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Question cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj

Dead thread, please close.

Last edited by Sweety Darling : Oct 17th, 2012 at 05:03 PM.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #2
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

LOL no one's overlooking Graf.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #3
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

This won't end well. That said, Graf is GOAT. Serena will have to settle for second best. And that's still debatable between her and Navratilova.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #4

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
And that's still debatable between her and Navratilova.
That's true, but I think Nav still gets more credit than Graf.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #5
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
No Graf is the one who gets more credit because she was prettier and more popular, but Navratilova is the greater player.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
No Graf is the one who gets more credit because she was prettier and more popular, but Navratilova is the greater player.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #7
country flag Gangstress

Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light

Sad but true. People somehow hate Graf because of it. They're quite simply pressed.
Gangstress is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #8
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never said she was pretty Just... 'prettier' than Navratilova

R.I.P. Bally
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #9
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute

What?!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangstress View Post

Sad but true.
What does Seles' stabbing have to do with it?
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #11
country flag Gangstress

Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What does Seles' stabbing have to do with it?
People on this board discredit Graf all the time because of it. Saying Monica would have dominated her if she hadn't have been stabbed. There's your answer.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #12
country flag Gangstress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
I never said she was pretty Just... 'prettier' than Navratilova
That's not exactly hard. Unless your name's Henin.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangstress View Post
People on this board discredit Graf all the time because of it. Saying Monica would have dominated her if she hadn't have been stabbed. There's your answer.
One of the most stupid posts I ever read
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #14
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depending on how you look at it, yes. Nav is the greatest all around tennis player IMO. In regards to singles(the more popular event in tennis) IMO it ranks Graf, Serena/Nav, Evert/Court. 2-5 are pretty debatable in regards to singles.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #15
country flag Sammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
IMO it ranks Graf, Serena/Nav, Evert/Court. 2-5 are pretty debatable in regards to singles.
What in the world would make you put Serena in the same galaxy as Navratilova and Evert? Won't talk about Court because of all the Open Era/pre-Open Era mess

R.I.P. Bally
Closed Thread