Caroline Garcia - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:21 AM   #556
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Garcia

Caro won a close 3-set match against Brianti 62 67(5) 75 I couldn't follow the match but it seems like a great battle (with chokes?). She stops a 6-match losing streak, so it's definitely a huge boost for the confidence.
Next match against Rodionova, will be difficult, but who knows?
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:48 PM   #557
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

well at least she fougt hard to get the win!something she didnt managed to do for long!!!

Rodionova is a bitch. I want caro to beat her fairly. Will she be able to win another match here?

go!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #558
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #559
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Lost 63 61 to Zhou in Ningbo 100k+H ewwwww I give up on her this soo bad =/
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #560
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... can she figure this out before she gives up? It depends on how tough she is, if she hangs in there eventually she will learn to win matches. At this stage though it might be a year or even a few years before she understands what she needs to do when her game is under the microscope.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #561
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she's doing crap right now. Dont know why she went that far to crash like that against a chinese journeywoman

not taking the right decisions, she must work hard and take a real coach or she ll do nothing in her career.

she reminds me a bit of Cornet

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #562
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Took 3 sets to beat one of those doubles players called in to fill Q draws (and the weakest of the Spears-Kops double by far to boot), but I'll take it.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #563
country flag améliemomo

the stats are horrible, play feuerstein next

should play WAYYYY better or she's done

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #564
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

She won against Feuerstein 7:6 (4) , 6:2
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #565
country flag améliemomo

Claire can be such a headcase

Greta Arn is next. Tough.

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #566
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, she came back from a big deficit (5-2 or something?) in the first set against Claire F.

Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (4) Greta Arn (HUN) 61 36 75

So... in general she seems to be figuring out how to eek out wins, even though she probably isn't playing great tennis. A positive step.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #567
country flag améliemomo

good win cause she had to fight to get it

always wise analyse from you Howard, it's a positive step for her comparing with her last week loss against Zhou

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #568
country flag améliemomo

she'll play Alexandra Cadantu in R1

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #569
country flag améliemomo

Caroline won 2 and 3

some good stats in this match with 5/5 on break points conversion

now will face Wozniacki alias "Pushniacki", will have nothing to lose there so enjoy! give it all.

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #570
country flag Corswandt

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
now will face Wozniacki alias "Pushniacki", will have nothing to lose there so enjoy! give it all.
Very winnable match.

And she'll remain The Only Caroline That Matters regardless.