General discussion thread - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #1126
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: General discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle-marie View Post
It's great to hear this.
No much happy, but I'm well.
Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?

Andy deserved this!

Yes, I am, but no longer enjoy the show as before.
Hated last epi too. And I'm happy that this will be the last season.

Aww, vejh, thanks for the pic, it's so cute.
Aww :aww: as long as you are fine !
It's selfish but I hope it will be a girl with a lot of tennis talent But what I want for Justine is for her baby to be healthy ! So many babies atm my brother, two friends, now Justine

Yes ! Who do you support in the men side ?

IKR? The characters were supposed to be growing up not to be even worse than before You are brave to watch the last season I've heard some spoilers, they are ridic

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmachine View Post
Andy is very talented player especially when it comes to from defensive to offensive play. He's remains me more of Kim rather than Justine. I'm not really a huge fan but he deserves to won a GS. Also I think he's a the best British tennis player ever and I do support British players.
So true ! It annoys me when I hear that Andy is a pusher He is very defensive but at least he can be offensive and has a strong forehand. So it's good. The USO final was very windy, so of course it was a grindfest. Still more enjoyable than 95% of WTA matches
Awwww yes ! I used to love Henman

Justine is a Murray fan
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #1127
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

It's sounds like she got good taste on Tennis players. I remembered she loves Federer and now she's a Murray.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #1128
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
It's selfish but I hope it will be a girl with a lot of tennis talent But what I want for Justine is for her baby to be healthy ! So many babies atm my brother, two friends, now Justine

Yes ! Who do you support in the men side ?

IKR? The characters were supposed to be growing up not to be even worse than before You are brave to watch the last season I've heard some spoilers, they are ridic
I hope it will be a girl too. A girl who would become a great champion like her mother and save the tour.
And healthy of course!

In men side? Andy. He's the one and only player that I support.
I'm so happy that he finally found a proper coach. Thanks Ivan Lendl.

Blair and Dan's relations totally ruins my interest to GG. And I don't see any future of this show. I still hope Blair and Chuck will be together finally and we'll see their wedding.
I haven't seen any spoilers yet, haven't time because of work...
GG spoilers always ridic.
Do you watch other shows besides GG?
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #1129
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle-marie View Post
I hope it will be a girl too. A girl who would become a great champion like her mother and save the tour.
And healthy of course!

In men side? Andy. He's the one and only player that I support.
I'm so happy that he finally found a proper coach. Thanks Ivan Lendl.

Blair and Dan's relations totally ruins my interest to GG. And I don't see any future of this show. I still hope Blair and Chuck will be together finally and we'll see their wedding.
I haven't seen any spoilers yet, haven't time because of work...
GG spoilers always ridic.
Do you watch other shows besides GG?

Very good taste Lendl I really hope he will stay around Andy At least until he wins Wimbledon

You mean their relationship during S5 or the way it ended in the last episode? Yeah Chuck and Blair will be together So predictable.
Ewww, are you working a lot?
Yeah GG spoilers are ridiculous. Like... Ivy is going to date Rufus, Will and maybe even Bart
Yes ! I am a Doctor Who addicted I have ER and Buffy DVDs, I should catch up on New Girl, I watch Once Upon a Time... ohh and one day I should watch Breaking Bad. So many shows You?
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #1130
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Very good taste Lendl I really hope he will stay around Andy At least until he wins Wimbledon

You mean their relationship during S5 or the way it ended in the last episode? Yeah Chuck and Blair will be together So predictable.
Ewww, are you working a lot?
Yeah GG spoilers are ridiculous. Like... Ivy is going to date Rufus, Will and maybe even Bart
Yes ! I am a Doctor Who addicted I have ER and Buffy DVDs, I should catch up on New Girl, I watch Once Upon a Time... ohh and one day I should watch Breaking Bad. So many shows You?
I know, thanks. I hope too! Wimbledon is our next and main goal. Oh, it would be crazy. Justine didn't succeed, but Andy will be more lucky I hope...

I mean their relationship S5, yes. Chuck and Blair - predictable may be, but it's better than Dan and Blair.
I am. But this is normal for adult life...
Oh, these spoilers really ridiculous.

My friend's watching Doctor Who, but I haven't watched it yet. I like ER too and other mediacal shows, like as Grace Anatomy. I finished Desperate Housewives, did you see them?
New Girl, Once Upon a Time and Breaking Bad. Great shows.
I also like Downton Abbey, Spartacus, The Borgias, The Tudors - historical dramas. I love Lost.
And my favorite show now is Fringe. Do you know about it?
So many TV shows.
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #1131
country flag j-fan

j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of

Just hope you and your baby will be happy and healthy. May the baby be strong, talented, and cute just like you. Can't wait for the reign of Justine II.

Adieu Justine. There'll never be another one like you

j-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:06 PM   #1132
country flag drivevolley

drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light drivevolley is a glorious beacon of light

Let's try and get the discussion going again!!

Who is everyones new "favourite" player since justine retired? Ive tried to like other players (and its been ages since she retired now - so ive been trying for a while!) but no one else is the same as ju!
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #1133
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

My new fave is Djokovic (when he's not being a baby). Nobody on WTA tour.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #1134
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone tell me if its true that Justine Henin is making a comeback after she has had her baby I heard it on Sky News.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #1135
debby

No. wtf.

She will never come back, people need to let it go. She realized her biggest dream : to be a mother. She will raise her kid(s).
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #1136
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Can anyone tell me if its true that Justine Henin is making a comeback after she has had her baby I heard it on Sky News.
WOT?
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #1137
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

So Federer once again has another suggestion for tennis; stop slowing the courts down so much, make some faster so that the retrievers don't dominate throughout.

What do you think about that?
I don't think it would be a bad idea for Wimbledon; get the players moving in, S&V;play something other than baseline tennis.

And the same for the USO as well.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #1138
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

I hardly watch WTA tennis since Justine retired. On man's side, no clear favourite, but I like watch top 4 or top 8 play each other.
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #1139
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vejh View Post
My new fave is Djokovic (when he's not being a baby). Nobody on WTA tour.
I like Novak too. As for the women, I like Radwanska, at her best. If only she would get a more consistant and faster serve, she would be really tough to beat. Justine, is still my all-time favorite female player. Overall, I am not much interested in the WTA, much more into the ATP these days. I hope Justine has twins!
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #1140
debby

Murray