Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #1846
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
No draw yet for Seoul?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Ha...%80%93_Singles
Official link to the main draw doesn't work though. Never easy after an injury break but this draw looks pretty kind.
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #1847
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Main draws will be done tomorrow. Singles 2pm local time.

Last edited by Meelis : Sep 15th, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #1848
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Main draws will be done tomorrow. Singles 2pm local time.
Looks like it's already done? Kaia will play MJ Martinez Sanchez in R1..?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #1849
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Wikipedia had a Wimbledon draw too, day before it was done
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #1850
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Seoul's draw

[5] Julia Görges vs Silvia Soler-Espinosa
Vania King vs Kiki Bertens
Galina Voskoboeva vs [WC] Hyun Hui Kong
[WC] Sung-Hee Han vs [3] Kaia Kanepi

Also in her half are Kirilenko, and Lepchenko.

I hoped she'd get some random wild card for the first round, and she did.

Good luck

So great to see her in the draw again, really!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #1851
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Third match on centre court tomorrow

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #1852
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

So happy Good luck Kaia! Hopefully we can get to see her
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #1853
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to see her back. She has a good draw, but she has been out for a long time and I think she will be rusty in her first matches. However, she should easily reach to the QF or SF.

Hopefully injury-free from now on!
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #1854
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

looks like we will have streaming all week in Seoul, Kaia will be on court in 6 hrs, CAN'T WAIT, GO KAIA!!!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #1855
country flag muusa

Han has lost in the first round of the last 5 of 6 tournaments she has entered (half of them 25k-s). She hasn't beaten a single top 200 player this year. Yet somehow people in PAW pick her over Kaia
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #1856
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I think that would be the worst loss since 2009 US Open.

She's 2nd on main court tomorrow. I hope Görges vs Soler-Espinosa doesn't take 2h, so I could watch the match in the morning
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #1857
country flag muusa

Kaia wins 61 60! 7 DFs, 4 aces.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #1858
country flag kaiafan

Some traces of rustiness but played pretty well overall. Voskoboeva is next , exciting!
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #1859
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and easy win to start with

Happy she is back! GL against Voskoboeva
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:45 AM   #1860
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Well, that's one hell of a comeback
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote