Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 12:43 PM   #1831
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Finally some good news.

I just hope she will qualify to play in Sofia, no pressure. At the moment the cut off is rather low (last in is Mona Barthel #35, assuming Errani and Kerber are playing in Istanbul), but there are a few Internationals left, meaning Kaia will need to win some matches before November to be sure in
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 01:40 PM   #1832
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Finally some good news.

I just hope she will qualify to play in Sofia, no pressure. At the moment the cut off is rather low (last in is Mona Barthel #35, assuming Errani and Kerber are playing in Istanbul), but there are a few Internationals left, meaning Kaia will need to win some matches before November to be sure in
It is almost impossible for her not to make it
There are only 7 Internationals left, 3 of which will most likely not feature a winner who will make the cut (Tashkent, Guangzhou and Quebec City) while the winner in Linz will most likely be in the YEC This leaves 3 tournaments where there could realistically be a winner who can make the 6 and even if Kaia doesn't make it she might get a WC

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1833
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
He would no doubt be in the Top 10
Anyway, I am sure she still has some good wins left in her
She cans still be Top 10 IMO if she can do well at the end of the season, because she has 2 huge gaps in her season next year that she can fill.

E.g. She plays Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, Moscow, Sofia, Taipei and New Delhi.
She wins: 130, 125, 250, 200, 180, 160, 120.
This leaves her with 965 points when she only has around 700 points to defend.
That puts her approaching in 300 Points. Then lets say she makes QF at Australian Indian Wells and Miami, she is virtually already in the Top 10, especially if she can defend her Brisbane Points over the beginning of the year (2 Semis would almost completely cover )
odd, fly back to asia after sofia
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:11 AM   #1834
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
odd, fly back to asia after sofia
I know but just to get some extra matches

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #1835
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

just noticed some stats from twitter, Kaia winning % this year is so far 74%, no 9 in the world (excluding Fed Cup)
1-8: Williams, Vika, Masha, Aga, Kerber, Kim, Errani and Kvitova
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #1836
country flag chingching

Here is the EL for Seoul:
1 WOZNIACKI CAROLINE DEN 8 1990 / 07 / 11
2 KIRILENKO MARIA RUS 14 1987 / 01 / 25
3 KANEPI KAIA EST 16 1985 / 06 / 10
4 PETOVA NADIA RUS 22 1982 / 06 / 08
5 GOERGES JULIA GER 25 1988 / 08 / 02
6 ZAKOPALOVA KLARA CZE 31 1982 / 02 / 24
7 MEDINA GARRIGUES ANABEL ESP 36 1982 / 07 / 31
8 LEPCHENKO VARVARA USA 39 1986 / 05 / 26
9 MAKAROVA EKATERINA RUS 42 1988 / 06 / 07
10 PASZEK TAMIRA S AUT 43 1990 / 12 / 06
11 SUAREZ NAVARRO CARLA ESP 44 1988 / 09 / 03
12 STEPHENS SLOANE A USA 49 1993 / 03 / 20
13 KING VANIA USA 52 2006 / 07 / 05
14 VOSKOBOEVA GALINA KAZ 57 1984 / 12 / 18
15 OPRANDI ROMINA S SUI 58 1986 / 03 / 29
16 SOLER-ESPINOSA SILVIA ESP 61 1987 / 11 / 19
17 HERCOG POLONA SLO 63 1991 / 01 / 20
18 RUS ARANTXA NED 64 1990 / 12 / 13
19 RYBARIKOVA MAGDALENA SVK 67 1988 / 10 / 04
20 CADANTU ALEXANDRA ROU 68 1990 / 05 / 03
21 PERVAK KSENIA KAZ 72 1991 / 05 / 27
22 DOMINGUEZ LINO LOURDES ESP 75 1981 / 03 / 31
23 BERTENS KIKI NED 80 1991 / 12 / 10
24 MARTINEZ SANCHEZ MARIA JOSE ESP 86 1982 / 08 / 12

She will have a hard time here but if she can get Wozniacki in her Half and avoid Makarova then anything's possible

vik, how is Kaia feeling, because she can't afford to do a Indian Wells/Miami

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #1837
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Here is the EL for Seoul:
1 WOZNIACKI CAROLINE DEN 8 1990 / 07 / 11
2 KIRILENKO MARIA RUS 14 1987 / 01 / 25
3 KANEPI KAIA EST 16 1985 / 06 / 10
4 PETOVA NADIA RUS 22 1982 / 06 / 08
5 GOERGES JULIA GER 25 1988 / 08 / 02
6 ZAKOPALOVA KLARA CZE 31 1982 / 02 / 24
7 MEDINA GARRIGUES ANABEL ESP 36 1982 / 07 / 31
8 LEPCHENKO VARVARA USA 39 1986 / 05 / 26
9 MAKAROVA EKATERINA RUS 42 1988 / 06 / 07
10 PASZEK TAMIRA S AUT 43 1990 / 12 / 06
11 SUAREZ NAVARRO CARLA ESP 44 1988 / 09 / 03
12 STEPHENS SLOANE A USA 49 1993 / 03 / 20
13 KING VANIA USA 52 2006 / 07 / 05
14 VOSKOBOEVA GALINA KAZ 57 1984 / 12 / 18
15 OPRANDI ROMINA S SUI 58 1986 / 03 / 29
16 SOLER-ESPINOSA SILVIA ESP 61 1987 / 11 / 19
17 HERCOG POLONA SLO 63 1991 / 01 / 20
18 RUS ARANTXA NED 64 1990 / 12 / 13
19 RYBARIKOVA MAGDALENA SVK 67 1988 / 10 / 04
20 CADANTU ALEXANDRA ROU 68 1990 / 05 / 03
21 PERVAK KSENIA KAZ 72 1991 / 05 / 27
22 DOMINGUEZ LINO LOURDES ESP 75 1981 / 03 / 31
23 BERTENS KIKI NED 80 1991 / 12 / 10
24 MARTINEZ SANCHEZ MARIA JOSE ESP 86 1982 / 08 / 12

She will have a hard time here but if she can get Wozniacki in her Half and avoid Makarova then anything's possible

vik, how is Kaia feeling, because she can't afford to do a Indian Wells/Miami
I have to ask her When she left for Seoul she was in good shape, as well tennis wise during trainings. Let's see how plays. IW/MIAMI was a big pressure time as she had huge issues with her coach. So I believe nothing like this would happen.

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #1838
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
I have to ask her When she left for Seoul she was in good shape, as well tennis wise during trainings. Let's see how plays. IW/MIAMI was a big pressure time as she had huge issues with her coach. So I believe nothing like this would happen.
Thanks vik
Some great news

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #1839
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait to see Kaia playing again! Only 4-5 days to go
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #1840
country flag chingching

I can't upload my match of Kaia vs Henin because it is too long
I wasted soooo much internet...

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #1841
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
youtube says it's too long?
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #1842
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
youtube says it's too long?
yeah

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #1843
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
yeah
i remember i had this problem once, after uploading the anett/garcia match, youtube says my video is too long, then several days later, it reappears and looks fine
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #1844
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all

Quote:
Is there any way you could split the video into 10 minute segments? Or upload it to a file sharing site like mediafire.com
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #1845
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

No draw yet for Seoul?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote