US Open 2012! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #31
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2012!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
It's been more than a week since she finished the US Open and there has been no news of either her injury or plans for the future. Does anyone know anything ???????????
Even I told bullshit for some here : I was right about I thought it was her health yet again... I hope she'll be again fit but I highly doubt about it

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #32
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
It's been more than a week since she finished the US Open and there has been no news of either her injury or plans for the future. Does anyone know anything ???????????
latest (yesterday) article about Agi

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #33
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article. Hope the treatment works for her.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #34
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone paste that here? For some reason my Google translate isn't recognizing that website .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #35
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Szavay America is looking for a doctor
Agnes Szavay could not due to injury at the U.S. Open matches performance to one hundred percent. The matches in New York after visiting several doctors to provide lower back stress fracture occurred fifth csigolyáján find a cure. The New York Law firm RONA RONA and a new method of treatment can cost undertake, but tennis is still out.

2012th 10 September, 06:50 [ A + A ] [ Print ] [ Email ] Share it!

Agnes Szavay said to have tried just about every method without surgery, and you still want to avoid surgery. New York, visited several doctors, most experts recommend surgery, but the outcome is not guaranteed. The decision is complicated by the fact that five of five doctors believe in different methods, there is no single professional opinion, which could be given. The tennis does not exclude the possibility that MutS or America, but has not given up the possibility of surgery without a solution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Is raised to a new treatment option, known as the PRP injection method for delivery of centrifuged blood, red blood cells, can reduce pain and promote healing. The method has several American athlete, Tiger Woods, among others, also successfully applied. The cost of treatment offered to RONA and RONA Law Office, which will last from Philadelphia boat accident victims defenseless Hungarian, and now the victims of the sinking Concordia cruise represents.

Agnes Szavay said that it has not yet been agreed, because I do not know enough about this method. Looking for a solution that helps to continue the path of success. Stress fractures occurred during that túledzette itself. Six months ago, the U.S. Open was a very good feeling, but in the event of an entrapment had to lie down for three days and had recurrence of pain.

Therefore, before time had to say goodbye to the competition. "I will not give up - said the great tennis players - will try everything to the end, to recover from the injury and healthy to continue racing." Agnes Szavay is still canceled concerts in Asia in the autumn, but plans to lower total prize tournaments in France in October to enter orbit. "It all depends on what my waist," - he added.

Csúcsfinálék the U.S. Open

Both individual struggles are not real, nézőcsalogató finale will be held at this year's U.S. Open. The ladies are the ones on sikoltozógép Viktorija Azarenka a parade of world's first match 3:6, 6:2, 6:4 to beat Maria Sharapova, which is no small feat, knowing that 105 had been lost just one game from when he won the first set . The winner of the 2012 Australian Open and Roland Garros this year's Queen 2 hours 42 minutes out each other. The Belarusian player's opponent in the final of this year's Wimbledon champion Serena Williams will. The fourteen-times Grand Slam champion in an individual 64-minute American 6:1, 6:2 away victory against Italian Sara Errani.

Azarenka and Williams the game interesting is that both the GS last week, seven different players won the women, on the other hand, one of them doubles in 2012. For men, the fifth time in a Grand Slam tournament came in the finals of the 2012 Olympic champion, Andy Murray, after an incredibly turbulent wind 3 hours 58 minutes 5:7, 6:2, 6:1, 7:6 to beat the Czech Tomas Berdych. His opponent will be the defending champion Novak Djokovic, who also has four sets - 2:6, 6:1, 6:4, 6:2 - defeating David Ferrer of Spain. In the men's doubles of the American Bryan brothers 12th career Have been obtained with Grand Slam trophy, the fourth in the U.S. Open came to the top, after the Leander Paes-Radek Stepanek won against dual 6:3, 6:4 ratio.

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #36
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

That barely works but it is clearly talking about the possibility of surgery. Does this mean that the injury at the US Open was actually the same one as before? And it's a stress fracture? That sounds very bad, but I thought those are supposed to heal with rest .

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #37
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

http://atv.hu/cikk/20120914_szavay_agnest_megmutik

She'll have a surgery in Switzerland..

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #38
country flag iGOAT

Holy shit. Good luck!!!!