Rankings - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #151
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice
Re: Rankings

Sorana is now WTA 32 despite her bad US Open...
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #152
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Which means she might be seeded in Melbourne next year; let's just hope she doesn't throw on a shitfest and get double-bageled by Cohen
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #153
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

And only 100 points to #24.

She is playing Guangzhou next week, so IF she wins it which is considering her MM record this season quite unlikely, though, she could jump on the edge of Top 20...
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #154
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Weird!
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #155
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

I like sori yeah, but lets be honest. this is how bad the wta is.....
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #156
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
I like sori yeah, but lets be honest. this is how bad the wta is.....
It has to be said.

Even though the top of the women's game seems much more reliable this season consolidating good results throughout the year, it can't be denied that there is basically no depth further down the rankings. Being consistent is anything you need these days to get yourself a decent ranking.

If Goerges can be ranked #21 (What has she done this year?) and Lepchenko #22, Sorana can be ranked up there as well.
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #157
country flag Curcubeu

Back in Top 30 this week since forever.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #158
country flag Curcubeu

#26 this week
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #159
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

this is like well too weird like really how can she be top30? this aint 2009 ! WTA isnt good atm. sori being seeded at AO like whoa?! cant believe it
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #160
country flag Curcubeu

She is currently #24 in the Race, so she can even be seeded in the '3rd best group', not having to face an ansolute top player in R3.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #161
country flag Curcubeu

Sorana is ranked #27 this week, so she is coming close to Dulgheru and Niculescu who were ranked #26 at their best.

She has nothing to defend in Miami and a really great draw to reach R3 and get at least 80 ranking points.

In view of the coming weeks she will play Charleston where she has nothing to defend, and even more interesting the MM in Casablanca where she is very likely to be Top seed. So her chances to get into a very good position for the big claycourt tournaments are huge.
Still we have to keep in mind the 130 points from Barcelona where she won't play this year as the tournament got canceled.

Sorana is comfortably ranked in the Top 30 in the Race, though, so no direct pressure on her in the next couple of weeks.
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #162
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Sorana is ranked #27 this week, so she is coming close to Dulgheru and Niculescu who were ranked #26 at their best.
She herself was #23 at her best. Amazingly almost four years ago.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #163
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, I'm aware of that, but I'm pretty sure that it was only for one week (after the US Open) When her points for winning Tashkent came off the following week, she was out of Top 30 again.

Things look different this time, because she isn't the player anymore who only had a ranking based on two or three runs a year, so if she can get close Top 20 in the coming weeks, she will stay there for quite some time.
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #164
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

It was before the US Open, but yeah #23 was only for a week. 17 weeks inside top 30 in 2009. Entered after FO and dropped out once Tashkent points came off.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:20 AM   #165
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice

#25 this week!!
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote