*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #1171
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Raul is quite the character takes pictures all the time and smokes literally smoek after smoke without a break. i can guarantee you that the Georgian federation has nothing to do with it, from what I gathered Gorgodze and him met in America this year when they were playing tournaments and I guess he is helping Gorgodze, but he is still Maka's main coach and it's him who took Maka from a ~400 journeywoman to a top 150 player
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #1172
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Well, Maka and Anna play Klepac and Srebotnik in the Olympics. Hopefully they can pull off what I consider an upset. It would be so amazing for her to get to win a match on such a meaningful stage. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 06:48 PM   #1173
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

They lost 7-6(0),3-6,6-2
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #1174
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

A few snaps of Maka practicing in London.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #1175
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Ten days ago:

Swiss Interclub National League A

Timea Bacsinszky def. Margalita Chakhnashvili 6-1, 6-2
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #1176
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one who saw her in the Opening Ceremony? I'm surprised no one mentioned it here

I mean how can you not see Maka's epic hair when Georgia came out in the parade of nations?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 12:10 PM   #1177
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

USO QR1 agianst Dolonc.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:12 AM   #1178
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

2-6 5-7

My report:
I watched the beginning of this match but it was depressing to see Maka losing so I left. I came back in the middle of the second set. Well, Maka fought but she looked exhausted on court and she looked tired. She threw her racket a few times and then after she lost MP she threw her racket to her chair and did the handshakes and then stormed off. I felt bad because I wonder if this is the last we will see of her in a GS qualy draw (hopefully not!) but I was happy that she got the chance to go to the Olympics . I then saw her sitting down with her coach and he was talking to her and she was listening and then Dolonc walked by with her coach which I thought was awkward since they just played each other and then Dolonc and her coach sat a few tables away. I hope Maka can string together some nice results soon...

Also the food court scoreboard had the old Georgian flag for Maka

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #1179
country flag Wert.

Next:

$25,000 Alphen A/D Rijn next week.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #1180
country flag hellas719

Lost R1 of a 10K in Italy

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #1181
country flag hellas719

Lost R1 of a Dutch 25K to Ewijk
But she is now in the QFs of a French 25K after defeating Zanevska and Orlova
She really needs the points here since she's now #307

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #1182
country flag hellas719

Ranked 375

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #1183
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Ranked 375

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:12 AM   #1184
country flag hellas719

Now 395

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #1185
country flag hellas719

#400 and keeps losing