#8 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Where will Venus win her next Grand Slam Singles title

Australian Open 3 21.43%
French Open 1 7.14%
Wimbledon 3 21.43%
US Open 7 50.00%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #16
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #8

^I want 2 more slams out of Venus, one of which being an AO.

2 AO's - Delish pic moments with the Daphne.
AO and RG - shuts the haters down with the Career Slam.
AO and Wimbledon - Wins an AO for me us and Wimbledon for herself. It would probably make her the most happy.
AO and USO - Shut the haters down with TWO hard court slams.

But I REALLY want an AO. I say this every year, if she wins the Australian Open Singles title, I don't care if she loses for the rest of the season, I just want her to win that title. I wouldn't care about all the losses because I would constantly be replaying the Aussie moment of Venus winning and holding the Daphne

It's all I want for Christmas, birthday, new year, etc. Just win the Daphne

Last edited by Uranium : Jul 14th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #17
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

^Uranium, you got it bad

I had a dream 2 nights ago that Venus was playing in Melbourne and she was wearing a yellow top and black skirt and white visor.
And she won the title and held the Daphne trophy, it was the best day EVER
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #18
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

If Venus wins RG title, I would be the happiest human in the world!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #19
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
^Uranium, you got it bad

I had a dream 2 nights ago that Venus was playing in Melbourne and she was wearing a yellow top and black skirt and white visor.
And she won the title and held the Daphne trophy, it was the best day EVER
I do, I need it in my life on January 26, 2013.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #20
country flag Jessie181

Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold

I want her to win the French the most, followed by the AO. But I think her best chances are at Wimbledon, Then US open, obviously.
I'd be super happy if she won any slam at this point, though.
Jessie181 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #21
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Would a Venus Slam be asking too much? Nope I'd be doing this for joy ===>>
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #22
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^

I admit, I've thought of that from time to time... Now I just want her to win the matches she's supposed to win, which basically means beating everyone

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:05 AM   #23
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well Uranium you better be a good luck charm come Melbourne.
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #24
country flag Onjanae.

Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future

Australian Open 2013.

I had a vision

Might elaborate on it later
Onjanae. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote