Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:01 AM   #316
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

^Thank you! The question sounds naugty.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #317
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

LOL,Maria completely ignores this guy at the airport asking personal stuff:
http://www.cinemahaven.com/gossip/is...medium=twitter
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #318
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
LOL,Maria completely ignores this guy at the airport asking personal stuff:
http://www.cinemahaven.com/gossip/is...medium=twitter
The video won't play for me.
The title says something like Is Maria dating Martina Navratilova? What is that all about. I just want to see Maria. I hate all these stupid gossips.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #319
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

This video is utter sh***... TMZ fellas making fun of Maria, talking about how she broke up with Sasha, then someone says that he thought she was dating Navratilova and then someone wonders why would he think like that, then the fact that the names rhyme is mentioned, then someone says that she is really attractive and tall, and that he knows a lot of altitude tennis training... STUPIDITY! I wasted a minute of my life watching that crap. Maria is filmed on the LA airport walking past some of those reporters, they keep asking her - we heard you broke up with Sasha, was it the distance that got you appart etc. Maria walks like a boss and keeps ignoring them.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #320
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

It's TMZ. It's a gossip site that often gets it right .
No need to get all worked up about it
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #321
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
It's TMZ. It's a gossip site that often gets it right .
No need to get all worked up about it
I am not worked up. I just said that I wasted a minute of my life. Right or wrong, they are ultimately disrespectful in that video towards Maria and Martina. They behave like they are something more than the people mentioned in the video clip.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #322
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I am not worked up. I just said that I wasted a minute of my life. Right or wrong, they are ultimately disrespectful in that video towards Maria and Martina. They behave like they are something more than the people mentioned in the video clip.
How are they being disrespectful towards them?
I'm not sure what you mean?
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #323
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They were asking about her breakup and then they called her a lesbian.

I get they want to find gossip and info, but theres ways to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #324
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
They were asking about her breakup and then they called her a lesbian.

I get they want to find gossip and info, but theres ways to do it.
how's that disrespectful?
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #325
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
I do not know how to explain. The tone in which is the mini news made, the fces that these fellas make, the tone of their voices, the way they crack up, everything... Dunno... If you do not feel it, it is hard to be put in words. It looks like kids in high school who ridicule other kids (usually the nerds).
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #326
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

That's just kind of how TMZ is. Most of their vids are like that. And Maria didn't seem upset at all about the Sasha question. It's not just TMZ, almost all Paps ask questions like that. I'm sure she's used to it.
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #327
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice

Just treat that TMZ video the same as you would treat a General Forum Thread where strangers bashed/insulted maria...
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #328
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I do not know how to explain. The tone in which is the mini news made, the fces that these fellas make, the tone of their voices, the way they crack up, everything... Dunno... If you do not feel it, it is hard to be put in words. It looks like kids in high school who ridicule other kids (usually the nerds).
I think I know what you mean. Still, gossip sites are usually like that
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #329
country flag MM_1257

I know all that, I just expressed my opinion about them. It is not like if they are like that, they should be accepted... Little criticism won't harm them.
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #330
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Stuff.

More Stuff.

All courtesy of 'keta'
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote