Alexandra Cadantu - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #466
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

well she isn't bad looking

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #467
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Butterface, nice body and butt, but her face.... There are more beautiful women in Romania.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #468

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I know right...but when she gets some makeup she step up a little...and a lot of people find Trashbine (you will get a new poster here now ) or Kvitova hot

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #469
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

At least she's got a special thread only for her !
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #470
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
At least she's got a special thread only for her !
Wait for the Cadantu bagel watch on GM - it's so going to happen one day.
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #471
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Monica Niculescu (ROU) v Karin Knapp (ITA)
Eva Birnerova (CZE) v Claire Feuerstein (FRA)
(wc)Vlada Ekshibarova (UZB) v (wc)Sabina Sharipova (UZB)
Q v (5)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU)

Looks like a joke but there are some dangerous players in Q like Chaky or Puchkova. R2 tho...
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #472

it's not like the other players in that QF are much of a deal either

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #473
country flag Curcubeu

She survived Bychkova in 3 tough sets.

Her return game on hard must be atrocius. She couldn't win a single point on Ekat's first serve until the middle of the second set, however she fought back being a set and a break down up to a 5-2 lead in the decider, but made it exciting in the end. You could hear her grunting the whole match on the Niculescu stream - must have been pretty good.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #474
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

The scoreline Watch her lose a set to Sharipova.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #475
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
The scoreline Watch her lose a set to Sharipova.
Alex rallies to defeat Sabina, 16 63 63
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #476
country flag Curcubeu

70 points for that shit. She knows which tournaments she has to play.
Sharipova only won 1 game against Laura Andrei this year by the way.

Now against Birnerova which is actually a brilliant draw for a MM QF. Keep going, girl!

Last edited by Curcubeu : Sep 12th, 2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #477
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

At least she wins what we expect from her to win, not like you know who
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #478
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I am a new fan. Sharipova played very well in the First, and Alex really knuckled down. She can hit winners which I like and her moonballing isn't just that, but to set up a short ball Except for her atrocious grunting, I like her

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #479
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Get that cakewalk draw you HC Queen
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #480
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I am a new fan. Sharipova played very well in the First, and Alex really knuckled down. She can hit winners which I like and her moonballing isn't just that, but to set up a short ball Except for her atrocious grunting, I like her
Welcome!

Best moment to join the club before the inevitable bandwagon will start next year.