USO '12 F: [4] S. Williams ERASES [1] Azarenka 6-2 2-6 7-5 - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #691
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: USO '12 F: [4] S. Williams ERASES [1] Azarenka 6-2 2-6 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
what an AWESOME USO this was!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Congrats, Andy!!!!!!!

Annie

reetard
Hi Olivia!

It's great to see Murray finally did it. I'm happy for him.

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #692
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijoux0021 View Post
So true. It's so much relaxing watching the replay knowing the outcome.

My heart could not take the LIVE match after she played so badly in the second set until the late comeback in the third. I felt like I've aged 3 years in 2 hours. It was not fun at all.
You were not BY YOURSELF!!!

I get like that when Serena isn't play her game. If she is playing her game, and the other player is just outright beating her, I can watch. But, that hitting into the net, slow footwork, no serve..Oh my gawd. I turned it off in the middle of the second set. Kept trying to peep back, couldn't stand it, grabbed my bicycle and went for a ride.. When I figured it was over, I started asking passerbys, who won the tennis match? Nobody knew.

Still not wanting to come back home and it is not over with, I rode another 10 miles, then came home. I asked my wife, who won? She is messing with me trying to look it up on the phone. In the meantime a computer was on nearby. I typed in usope.org,and first picture I see was Serena...Yeaaahhhh!!! I knew she had won then..

Not take a darn thing away from Vika who I think is dam good, but Serena was nervous, or for a better word, choking. She knew how important this moment was, she has the tools, and some kind of way the nerves jumped.. It was amazing to see her pull back the nerves two points away from defeat!! Serena was back to herself, result, 4 straight games, and the title..

Didn't mean to run it, but I turn that TV off quciker than a NY second. All I could think about was Vikachokee(formerly vikapower), starting thread after thread..It was a nightmare just thinking about that.

Also, I looked at the replay 3 times, and looking at for the 4th time right now.. Life is dam sweet.!! Just wanted you to know, you ain't the only sucker in town...

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #693
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
You were not BY YOURSELF!!!

I get like that when Serena isn't play her game. If she is playing her game, and the other player is just outright beating her, I can watch. But, that hitting into the net, slow footwork, no serve..Oh my gawd. I turned it off in the middle of the second set. Kept trying to peep back, couldn't stand it, grabbed my bicycle and went for a ride.. When I figured it was over, I started asking passerbys, who won the tennis match? Nobody knew.

Still not wanting to come back home and it is not over with, I rode another 10 miles, then came home. I asked my wife, who won? She is messing with me trying to look it up on the phone. In the meantime a computer was on nearby. I typed in usope.org,and first picture I see was Serena...Yeaaahhhh!!! I knew she had won then..

Not take a darn thing away from Vika who I think is dam good, but Serena was nervous, or for a better word, choking. She knew how important this moment was, she has the tools, and some kind of way the nerves jumped.. It was amazing to see her pull back the nerves two points away from defeat!! Serena was back to herself, result, 4 straight games, and the title..

Didn't mean to run it, but I turn that TV off quciker than a NY second. All I could think about was Vikachokee(formerly vikapower), starting thread after thread..It was a nightmare just thinking about that.

Also, I looked at the replay 3 times, and looking at for the 4th time right now.. Life is dam sweet.!! Just wanted you to know, you ain't the only sucker in town...
Thanks.

I hope she doesn't put us through another heartstopper in her next big match.

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #694
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.

One thing that you can count on is Serena giving us nervous breakdowns.

That's why I always record her matches. I can't take it. It was the same with Venus when she was in her prime. Thank goodness for DVR technology.

"Oh it's Tommy this and Tommy that and chuck him out, the brute.
But it's savior of his country when the guns begin to shoot."
Rudyard Kipling
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #695
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post

That's why I always record her matches. I can't take it. It was the same with Venus when she was in her prime. Thank goodness for DVR technology.
my neighbour always asks me the next day after these sort of matches (tennis or football) "did you win"

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #696
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
what an AWESOME USO this was!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Congrats, Andy!!!!!!!

Annie

reetard
Annie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #697
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.

Word. My furniture won't be able to take it.

Quote:

Right! Venus was always notorious for that shit, but you just knew she would pull it off. Serena, on the other hand, would just walk out there and get it over with.

JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #698
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
...That said, whatever she's doing right now with her diet, fitness, training..she's going to need to keep it up even more as you know she's approaching 30 and it will be even harder to keep herself in this shape than the actual tennis matches themselves....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguehi View Post
Serena approached and conquered 30. She will be 31 in a few weeks.
Yep, Iguechi. You beat me to it.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #699
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
oh....what happened to that gluten free??? ate a bit of whole wheat before the match??

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #700
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
oh....what happened to that gluten free??? ate a bit of whole wheat before the match??
I thought you and Olivia were my sisters....I thought y'all loved me...
Annie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #701
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #702
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Yeah because Bagelpova is a big threat to her
i know, right?

@ bagelpova. loves it!

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #703
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Speaking of supportive. I just watched the women's final on the Tennis Channel. I like to watch matches with different commentators. And what was most striking about Martina Nav and Rennae Stubbs commentary is that fact that they told the truth about how little support Serena was getting from the US Open crowd.

Stubbs said that you'd never see that at any other major. But for some reason (I wonder what it could be) Venus and Serena never have had real crowd support at the open. And no 2001 doesn't count.
In another year their observations would be astute and on point, but the crowd was going wild for Serena in the final set. I heard chants of "let's go Rena, let's go" at the beginning of the third and went she broke for 5-5 the stadium erupted. I've rarely if ever heard such noise in Arthur Ashe.

I also thought Serena was getting more support than Jelena in 2008.

The commentators during the men's Wimbledon Final thought the crowd wasn't as noisy and pro-Murray as you'd expect. The crowds don't necessarily go wild for the home player. The worst matches were in 2009 when Serena and Venus got no crowd support whatsoever.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #704
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post

According to Mouratoglou Serena didn't choke but was very tired in that 2nd set:

Mouratoglou believes that Williams' dip in the second set was down to exhaustion. "We have to understand how tired she is because of the summer she had," he said. "Physically and mentally she was completely exhausted.
"So, in a final against a better player than any other she had played in the tournament, she could not keep her focus -- and when she lost her focus she lost her footwork and then she started to miss.
"But the most impressive thing is that when she really needed it, her tennis suddenly came back.
http://www.independent.ie/sport/othe...a-3226258.html
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #705
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
I thought you and Olivia were my sisters....I thought y'all loved me...
I don't know about Butterrena but to my eyes olivia is a bit... bipolar...

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread