Flying Forehands in Flushing - The Open 2012 - Path to Slam #8 - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #1666
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
Re: Flying Forehands in Flushing - The Open 2012 - Path to Slam #8

this crowd better back Serena now in this 3rd set!

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #1667
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
That "octopus" comment needs to die a death already There is no way Vee would say something like that.
As for the confirmation of her model toyboy boyfriend, I hope he treats our queen properly

Yes, he better be treating V right!...With that said i'm not sure about him carring her bag, but i guess it's not her handbag...

He looks whipped lol

Veelieve
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #1668
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

man why is serena crap on break points

anyone else following the final?

Veelieve
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #1669
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

serena had her chances SMH

Veelieve
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #1670
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of

She needs to focus on tennis! no boyfriends :P
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #1671
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympus28 View Post
She won 2 majors when she was dating Hank and she was with Davide when she won her 1st 4, so it doesn't matter about boyfriends.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #1672
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
serena had her chances SMH
She took he ones she got in the end. I'm glad she got through her U.S Open complex.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #1673
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all for Venus dating again, I hope her love life success translates into Major titles success again

Maddox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #1674
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammer7 View Post
She took he ones she got in the end. I'm glad she got through her U.S Open complex.
Life So damn happy for Serena! I wish i can go watch that third set again.

Veelieve
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #1675
Tech1

Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for Serena, but sad there is no doubles trophy for Vee
Tech1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:03 AM   #1676
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Vika blinked at 5-3 30 all with that bad unforced error and that was that. Serena was so patchy all the way through but nice to see her overcome her US Open demons.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #1677
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympus28 View Post
She is 32 years old--there's life after tennis.. Meanwhile, I hope she is happy and I hope he has a green card Cheap shot, because all Cubans are given green cards
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:17 AM   #1678
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I too am happy for Serena. I like her, though I hardly express this fact, but I do. And I want her to win if Venus can't, but I want Venus to win no matter what though. But I swear if Serena takes the Daphne away from Venus in 2013, I will be pissed. No joke. It is Venus' turn. Venus, Venus, Venus!

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #1679
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I too am happy for Serena. I like her, though I hardly express this fact, but I do. And I want her to win if Venus can't, but I want Venus to win no matter what though. But I swear if Serena takes the Daphne away from Venus in 2013, I will be pissed. No joke. It is Venus' turn. Venus, Venus, Venus!
Venus has to make it far enough to meet Serena for that to happen is she messes up again, Serena must win her 6th

Maddox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #1680
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! im so happy thats Venus' BF She may not be winning in tennis but certainly is in the bedroom.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote