Donna Vekic - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #2011
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

One more thing about the latest rankings - in those, Donna is the 3rd highest Croatian player, overtaking Mrdeza by 1 spot!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #2012
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Very comfortable win First WTA maindraw! Hope she gets a good spot

Edit: I see she got Rybarikova

Last edited by BlueTrees : Sep 10th, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #2013
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

rybarikova just won a wta event in washington and then won 4 matches (including qualifying) at the u.s. open before losing to a seed. it's going to be tough...
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #2014
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

This is huge success for Donna, I expected that match against Puig will be tough but I'm glad that wasn't

Can't wait to see Donna against player with such high rank
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #2015
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Donna up to a new CH ranking this week: #183
Having qualified for Tashkent will push Donna up about 10 spots to another CH ranking, around 172
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2016
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Puig is in MD anyway (LL).
And against an easier opponent than Donna's: Daniilidou
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #2017
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
And against an easier opponent than Donna's: Daniilidou
I know.
Immidiately noticed it when I saw placements.
Unlucky!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2018
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

don't tell me Puig was tanking when playing Donna because she knew she would be LL anyway
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #2019
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Townsend is no where near the level of Vekic and Barty.

Currently the best juniors 1995 onwards (not potential wise, but current performance and strength) are in order:

Putintseva/Vekic
Barty
Khromacheva
Kontaveit
Duval
Townsend
any thoughts on Carina Witthoeft?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #2020
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
any thoughts on Carina Witthoeft?
Sorry, haven't see her play.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #2021
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

really wish it would be streamed...
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #2022
country flag croat123

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
don't tell me Puig was tanking when playing Donna because she knew she would be LL anyway
i doubt it. she's just as hungry for points as donna. puig definitely seems to prefer clay though...
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #2023
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

Donna started, leads 2:1 in first set (no breaks).
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #2024
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Townsend is no where near the level of Vekic and Barty.

Currently the best juniors 1995 onwards (not potential wise, but current performance and strength) are in order:

Putintseva/Vekic
Barty
Khromacheva
Kontaveit
Duval
Townsend
Not based on results of course. But I am going to say that if Donna played Taylor, Taylor would win due to her lefty ability and her willingness to come forward. I don't think Ash would beat Donna... Which other 96 girls are there???
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #2025
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

Donna 4:3, she had a break but got broken back. She is hanging in there with just 30% of first serve.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread