The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:15 AM   #3511
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Anna was in Serenas box today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #3512
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I know. Anna is an awid tennis lover. I bet she'll be in Novak's or Andy's box tomorrow.
Has this picture of Maria visiting Mari Vanna a few days ago been posted here?? http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...66556719_n.jpg For those who don't know - Mari Vanna is a Russian restaurant in NYC, Maria has mentioned in one interview to be one of her favourites.. And in 2010 we all saw the pics of Maria and Sasha in the restaurant...
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #3513
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I know. Anna is an awid tennis lover. I bet she'll be in Novak's or Andy's box tomorrow.
Has this picture of Maria visiting Mari Vanna a few days ago been posted here?? http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...66556719_n.jpg For those who don't know - Mari Vanna is a Russian restaurant in NYC, Maria has mentioned in one interview to be one of her favourites.. And in 2010 we all saw the pics of Maria and Sasha in the restaurant...
That's my family's favorite restaurant. We were gonna go this year but it was too out of the way.

When I went last year I went to the autograph spot and could barley see them cause they were so high up.

Oh and they gave me a free shot of Vodka even though Im not 21.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #3514
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria arriving at LAX Airport:

AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #3515
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Ooogly pants and where is Dolce???
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #3516
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Maria didn't take out her frustration on Dolce after that choke

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #3517
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
I hope Maria didn't take out her frustration on Dolce after that choke
her tote looks heavy
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #3518
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Have any photos from round 6 been posted anywhere?
Yes...I know she lost the match...but this was her best showing since 2006 in ny, it was a big improvement over their meeting in Australia, and at 4-5, 30-30, she was two points from getting everything even....I think we need something in the way of photos to remember this match.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #3519
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Against Azarenka - sad day:

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #3520
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

NY Fashion Week:

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #3521
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koubiac44 View Post
NY Fashion Week:

She lost and I am very sad about it.But being invited by Anna Wintour and sitting next to her at Victoria Beckham fashion show is a big think.And in this recent pics from LAX she is not looking very sad about her lost.
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #3522
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
her tote looks heavy
Probably filled with sugarpova.

Maria was disappointed she lost but I am quite sure she is not sad like some of her fans. She gets over it and moves on so she can improve herself. Breaking off your engagement is a huge step and she didn't walk around looking sad so I doubt she will dwell on a loss even though it was a GS and to Vika!
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3523
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Maria has a new sparring partner :

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #3524
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Ooogly pants and where is Dolce???

Here we are

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #3525
country flag lefty24

I'm in love with these pictures.
We have Maria in a see through top, Dolce in a car, and Yuri!!