"The stay positive for Serena"- THREAD - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 08:40 PM   #1096
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "The stay positive for Serena"- THREAD

*bangs head*
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 05:50 PM   #1097
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of

Hang in there ree
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:29 PM   #1098
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future

She made 47UE in that match, she knows she gifted it away to her opponent. It is hard to come to terms with, but hopefully she will rise above it. Come on Serena!

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #1099
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

She bounced back quite nicely
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #1100
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Yep She could have had 3 slams in a row a la 2002 but I guess the Olympic gold makes up for that
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:54 AM   #1101
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

My heart is heavy right now, but I have to remind myself that I'm the fan of a 15 time grand slam champion. Seriously do you know how lucky we have it being fans of Serena. When we go the GM and hear all the nonsense that is sure to follow do me a favor and look at the player in the avatar and thank God that that's not our favorite player.

I'd be lying if I said I was over it, obviously it's still raw but let's keep perspective- she can't win every match so it is what it is. Trust and believe, the Phoenix will rise again!
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:57 AM   #1102
country flag AquariusDude

AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light AquariusDude is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
My heart is heavy right now, but I have to remind myself that I'm the fan of a 15 time grand slam champion. Seriously do you know how lucky we have it being fans of Serena. When we go the GM and hear all the nonsense that is sure to follow do me a favor and look at the player in the avatar and thank God that that's not our favorite player.

I'd be lying if I said I was over it, obviously it's still raw but let's keep perspective- she can't win every match so it is what it is. Trust and believe, the Phoenix will rise again!
Serena will get her payback !!
AquariusDude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:01 AM   #1103
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:03 AM   #1104
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

I completely missed the last two slam losses, and the US Open Final in 2011. So this is the first bad loss in a good while for me. Looking forward to new challenged in Miami and the clay court season.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:16 AM   #1105

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
this is the stay positive thread...not sure that's the most positive of pics, but I ain't mad cuz I feel u...
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:27 AM   #1106
country flag Diesel
Been There... Won That... x2

Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post

I think that's the problem. We're used to success because Serena has had so much. I mean she has 15 and we are planning her schedule for more. It's expected on a yearly basis, so any loss, especially in a slam stings. But I'll stay positive because Serena definitely gave good face Moving on, the smaller tournaments are there and then we'll see where the rest of the year takes us. Injury fee hopefully
Imperious in victory. Never conceiving the possibility of defeat. The greatest of her era. The self-belief, that smile, backhand, muscles, serve, personality, all larger than life. There's no greater sight in women's tennis than watching Serena J. Williams go to work.
The others are Great, but Serena's the Greatest

Diesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:28 AM   #1107
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

It's okay guys

\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:46 AM   #1108
country flag Soothing

Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light

Where is that gif from of Oracene hugging Serena?
Soothing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:50 AM   #1109
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

^^ YEC last year
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:04 AM   #1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
I think that's the problem. We're used to success because Serena has had so much. I mean she has 15 and we are planning her schedule for more. It's expected on a yearly basis, so any loss, especially in a slam stings. But I'll stay positive because Serena definitely gave good face Moving on, the smaller tournaments are there and then we'll see where the rest of the year takes us. Injury fee hopefully

Last edited by Sir Stefwhit : Jan 23rd, 2013 at 05:14 AM.