Anett Kontaveit - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #1231
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #1232
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

she gets a bigger plate then Crawford

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #1233
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ you can't really expect anything in a Russian 25k, usually a random qualifier wins it
Like Kalabina
Although people like Beck, Gavrilova, Putintseva and Gasparyan have had success
I hope for the best, but if Anett plays like she has this week, she will definately pass her current best of QFs
BTW, she has gotten almost 1000 Facebook likes in 2 weeks

Quote:

Thanks
Some really nice pictures
She is so much shorter than Sam

Quote:
she gets a bigger plate then Crawford
That's why she wasn't allowed it on the court

It's nice to have a new poster here

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:11 AM   #1234
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

i hope she plays more on the pro circuit, but takes it easy at the same time, unlike when she got destroyed in China, it was a good opportunity but I don't know what happened there

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #1235
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i hope she plays more on the pro circuit, but takes it easy at the same time, unlike when she got destroyed in China, it was a good opportunity but I don't know what happened there
Sick, unfocused, bad climate etc.

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #1236
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Another article: http://sport.postimees.ee/967062/kon...-tapp-panemata

Says she is of course a little bit disappointed, but all in all it was a good tournament. When the interviewer points out that she hast lost to the eventual winners in all slams this year she smiles and says she has noticed it too and next time she hopes to be the winner herself.

Flies back to Europe today, then trains either in Sweden or Estonia and heads to Russia at the end of the week. Says she will play more ITFs until the end of the year now.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #1237
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Anett is listed for 25k in Clermond-Ferrand on the week of 24th, but she is only 86th alternate and the list has many 1st and 2nd priorities so it is not very likely that she can participate.
Has withdrawn by now.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #1238
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Another article: http://sport.postimees.ee/967062/kon...-tapp-panemata

Says she is of course a little bit disappointed, but all in all it was a good tournament. When the interviewer points out that she hast lost to the eventual winners in all slams this year she smiles and says she has noticed it too and next time she hopes to be the winner herself.

Flies back to Europe today, then trains either in Sweden or Estonia and heads to Russia at the end of the week. Says she will play more ITFs until the end of the year now.
Why Sweden??? Anyway, a very nice response I hope she can end the year Top 350

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #1239
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Why Sweden???
It´s not so easy to book a court time in Tallin. Plus she might want to hear what Högsdedt and Co has to say.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #1240
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
It´s not so easy to book a court time in Tallin. Plus she might want to hear what Högsdedt and Co has to say.
Is Hogstedt in Sweden right now??? I knew that he trained her sometimes
Surely it isn't that hard for Anett, the Second best Estonian tennis player and recent US Open Juniors Runner Up to find an Indoor Hard Court Doesn't she play at EKSM, a smaller club rather than AOTK, Tere or RAM???

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1241
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Don´t know. Somebody is there for sure.

She will find something, but even Kaia has complained about that.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #1242
country flag chingching

Quote:
Don´t know. Somebody is there for sure.

She will find something, but even Kaia has complained about that.
Anett is Number 4 in the rankings, 1.25 points behind Lottner
If only she had won that Doubles match with Indy at Wimbledon, she may have won the title
And Lottner has no points from this year in her ranking so Anett can't overtake her

IMO, there is only one way for Anett to make Australian Open Qualies: play the ultimate whorers schedule
25K Yoshkar-Ola
25K Lagos
25K Lagos
25K Netanya

I think that she would win at least 2 of these, and if she could collect 150 Points, she would be Top 250, and could scam a Qualies spot

Last edited by chingching : Sep 11th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #1243
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

http://www.ekspress.ee/news/paevauud....d?id=64958462
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #1244
country flag chingching

Quote:
That's a nice article
I did used to find it weird that Marten was the only one ever with Anett
I never knew her mother was a tennis coach
She seems really nice and smart

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #1245
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the end of the article there's a line:

Quote:
■Lohutav fakt: ka Urszula Radwańska, Martina Hingis, Boris Becker ja Roger Federer jõudsid US Openi noorteturniiri finaali, kuid kaotasid seal.
(Translation:
Urszula Radwańska, Martina Hingis, Boris Becker and Roger Federer also got to the US Open junior's final, but lost.)

Really? I didn't know she was so well known here all of a sudden to bring her as an example, especially amongst those other names
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote