Anett Kontaveit - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #1216
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Caption This

Some pics of her.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #1217
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Tough match for Anett so far. She was up a break twice, but gave it straight back both times. Saved a BP at 4*-4, but is now broken 5-6*
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1218
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

First set to Crawford 5-7. By the numbers she seems to be a little bit better than Anett so far, a little bit.
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1219
country flag WhoAmI?

Crawford breaks to love to begin the 2nd set, with 2 DFs from Anett. Followed by an easy hold.

0*-2
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #1220
country flag WhoAmI?

Crawford cruising on her own serve, while on Anett's serve it's like one point to me, one point to you and then we'll see who gets the game

3-4*
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #1221
country flag WhoAmI?

Had 0*-30 on Crawford's serve, scoreboard even had 0*-40, but then it changed to 15*-30. So anyway, no break there.

Anett couldn't hold her serve. Crawford wins the title on the first MP.

57 36

Disappointing, but Anett had still a good tournament.
We'll probably hear soon what her plans are, to continue to play juniors or not, but maybe it's time to focus more on the women's tournaments
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #1222
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Anett
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #1223
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Disappointing, but reaching the final is already a nice result. Two semis and a final from slams this year - nobody else has had that kind of consistency. And she only lost to the eventual winners. Will she play some slams next year as well? I guess we will have to wait and see what her team decides, but she could as well play at least the European ones.

Too bad that without the Orangle Bowl points she won't be in top 10 by the end of the year. So it is quite likely that she will go and play the US tournaments in December to get the JEs for the next year. Although, depending on the results of her ITFs she might not even need the lower JEs anymore.

Anyway, next up is Yoshkar-Ola, starting on the 17th.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #1224
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Anett but great results on slams
penkku is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1225
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Right now I am disappointed. But she stepped one step forward, made it to the final for the first time and this is an awesome result. I am sure she will be extra motivated in AO
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #1226
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I really want Anett to win on my birthday... It would be so meant to be
Happy birthday, Chingching! Too bad that you couldn't get the best present today, but Anett hopefully has a long and successful career ahead so you might get it in the years to come
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #1227
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Happy birthday, Chingching! Too bad that you couldn't get the best present today, but Anett hopefully has a long and successful career ahead so you might get it in the years to come
Thankyou
I really thought she would win but Crawford obviously played better
I think her serve wasn't quite there and it really needed to be today
Anyway, whether she will play juniors next year is very debatable but we can only look forward to her next 25K in Yoshkar-Ola
I think that with this form she can go one step further
Quote:
Kontaveit looked disheartened, slumping her shoulders and not chasing down balls she seemed to get to in the first set.
I hope this is just USTA drama

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #1228
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Anett

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #1229
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Except for Solovieva and maybe Kichenkok, I don't see anyway that will harm Anett if she can play this well

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #1230
country flag Kəv.

^ you can't really expect anything in a Russian 25k, usually a random qualifier wins it