Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012 - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #3481
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future
Re: Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdterp01 View Post
I still can't believe it. I really thought she was gonna lose this. I would've been gutted, particularly because of last year and 2009. I'm so glad she took it instead of letting Azarenka wait for errors!! I'm so happy right now. I said that after Wimbledon and Olympic gold I was good but no...I wanted this US Open win because of her recent history there. Now, I can truly say the only thing left I want from Serena is to win one more French. If she does that I really won't ask her to win another major. I'm so happy. This is better than her wiping the floor with Azarenka because she truly had to earn it and fight the nerves. I'm so happy. This is one of the best major wins of her career!! Love you Serena!! 15!!!!! 15 major singles titles!! This has been such a great year for your girl!!
This SO much.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #3482
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

So we're 2300 points behind Azarenka, 500 behind Sharapova, and 400 behind Radwanska. Okay!

Radwanska has like 2500 to defend this fall, Sharapova has ~500, and I think Azarenka just has like 1100. Vika could put YE #1 on lock if she vultures well enough in both Tokyo and Beijing. Serena only has a max of 2500 points that she can gain provided that she just plays Beijing/Istanbul.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #3483
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOlMaNsEaN View Post
Unless she mounts a miraculous comeback from this shit, she's done

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #3484
country flag Galsen
Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

Y'll. so Serena let that match be competitive?
Still good but.no fuckery at AO please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Galsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #3485
country flag Serenaluv

Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold

Think serena gonna play tokyo, beijing (moscow if she skips tokyo) and yec.
Serenaluv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #3486
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenaluv View Post
Think serena gonna play tokyo, beijing (moscow if she skips tokyo) and yec.
She isn't entered in Tokyo and I can't see her entering. Patrick says that she's been burnt out physically and mentally (moreso mentally) for the past few days, so she definitely deserves a bit of rest. And Tokyo starts 2 weeks from today, so..... I'd rather she not. She's really been nonstop since Miami in March, so taking it easy these next few weeks will be good for her.

Figure that she started training hard a week or two before Miami, then she played Miami for 2 weeks, went straight to Charleston, had a few days off before Fed Cup, probably took a few days off before training for Madrid, played Madrid/Rome back to back, took 2-3 days off, started training for RG, played RG, probably took a week off before training hardcore for Wimbledon, played Wimbledon singles and doubles, went straight to Stanford, probably took 2-3 days off before training for the Olympics, played singles and doubles at the Olympics, took a few days off, played Cincy, took 3 days off, started training for the USO, played singles and doubles at the USO. She DESERVES to do nothing for the next week or so provided that she doesn't get fat.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #3487
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

I am just in awe of Serena. She's basically played through 5 generations of players and is still winning Grand Slams. That's like, freakishly good omfg.

Gen 1 - Seles, Graf - Ok so she only played through the closing stages of this generation but she was still beating them.
Gen 2 - Hingis, Venus, Capriati, Davenport and Herself
Gen 3 - Mauresmo, Clijsters, Henin
Gen 4 - Sharapova, Jankovic, Ivanovic, Kuznetsova
Gen 5 - Wozniacki, Azarenka, Kvitova, Radwanska

AMAZING.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #3488
country flag b_o_r

b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
I am just in awe of Serena. She's basically played through 6 generations of players and is still winning Grand Slams. That's like, freakishly good omfg.

Gen 1 - Seles, Graf, ASV - Ok so she only played through the closing stages of this generation but she was still beating them.
Gen 2 - Capriati, Davenport, Pierce
Gen 3 - Hingis, Venus, Kournikova, Mauresmo (was a late bloomer but belongs in this group)
Gen 4 - Serena, Clijsters, Henin, Dementieva
Gen 5 - Sharapova, Jankovic, Ivanovic, Kuznetsova
Gen 6 - Wozniacki, Azarenka, Kvitova, Radwanska

AMAZING.
Little adjustment made
b_o_r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #3489
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

All is well in the world!

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #3490
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

I still can't believe she won like that. All of her other 3rd sets in slam finals were 6-2 (Venus @ Wim '03), 6-2 (Henin @ AO '10), 6-2 (Radwanska @ Wim '12), and 6-4 (Venus @ AO '03). We better not ever get to 6-all in the 3rd set of a slam final before she retires.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #3491
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
So we're 2300 points behind Azarenka, 500 behind Sharapova, and 400 behind Radwanska. Okay!

Radwanska has like 2500 to defend this fall, Sharapova has ~500, and I think Azarenka just has like 1100. Vika could put YE #1 on lock if she vultures well enough in both Tokyo and Beijing. Serena only has a max of 2500 points that she can gain provided that she just plays Beijing/Istanbul.
I'm ok with her getting #1 at the Aussie.

She can end this year #2
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #3492
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

I'm late to the party but I am soooo happy for Serena.

Well done Serena, you finally got No. 15!
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #3493
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

So happy that Serena won

#15 of many more hopefully
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #3494
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
So happy that Serena won

#15 of many more hopefully
I thought your username was 'sjogrens' when I first saw it.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #3495
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I thought your username was 'sjogrens' when I first saw it.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote