If It Wasn't For Serena - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #46
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If It Wasn't For Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Maria lost to Serena 6-0 6-1
Vika managed to win more games....

that on grass.
What is that supposed to prove?

By the same token, Azarenka lost more games against Kirilenko than Sharapova did.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #47
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
What is that supposed to prove?

By the same token, Azarenka lost more games against Kirilenko than Sharapova did.
Yes, then we agree.

We can't know the outcome of this match.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #48
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say we could know the outcome of the match for sure, just that Maria would probably have won, due to the fact that the aspect of Vika's game that troubles Maria most on hardcourts isn't as good on grass.
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #49
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't say we could know the outcome of the match for sure, just that Maria would probably have won, due to the fact that the aspect of Vika's game that troubles Maria most on hardcourts isn't as good on grass.
After a tough, nearly 3 hour match, Maria allowed Vika to win with only 19 winners. Average about 6 winners a set, almost Wozniacki numbers and Vika doesn't even cover the court nearly as well as Wozniacki. That says alot right there.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #50
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
After a tough, nearly 3 hour match, Maria allowed Vika to win with only 19 winners. Average about 6 winners a set, almost Wozniacki numbers and Vika doesn't even cover the court nearly as well as Wozniacki. That says alot right there.
Your attempts at thinking up any old shit just so you get to converse with me become more bizarre all the time. How does anything you just said have ANYTHING to do with what we're discussing?
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #51
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your attempts at thinking up any old shit just so you get to converse with me become more bizarre all the time. How does anything you just said have ANYTHING to do with what we're discussing?
I didn't read the rest of the thread and I could care less about me trying to converse with you. Just always calling you out on your Just saying Vika has a chance against Maria on any surface.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #52
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's no new knowledge that Serena is the only player putting a brake to Victoria's quest -- don't know if she would have won all these titles but one thing is for sure Serena has denied her lots of big titles, AO 2009, 2010, US Open 2011 and Wimbledon 2012. I hope Serena will start paying for all these one day -- we'll see.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #53
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty All View Post
Venus would be the greatest player of this generation and be one of the greats.
Maria Sharapova wouldn't have gotten all this fame and all these endorsement deals
Um,Maria has actually gone OK against Venus except maybe on grass
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #54
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova would have trashed her in the Wimbledon semis

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote