Tatjana Vorobjova - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #31
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tatjana Vorobjova

Tatja won her 1st Round 6-2 6-0 in Singles and her 1st Round in Doubles 6-0 6-2
She seems to be playing really well

Also Vakeria Gorlats beat the 7th Seed 6-4 6-3 and now she plays someone beatable

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #32
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Tatjana won her second round against Ponomareva 6-2 6-3
She also won her doubles against Gordeeva/Niahrei 6-1 6-3

And on another good note, Valeria Gorlats progressed with a 6-2 6-4 win over Vostrikova

Keep it up girls

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #33
country flag chingching

Tatjana won her singles 6-3 6-3 to put her through to the Semis
There she will face Agne Cepelyte, a difficult opponent
In doubles they lost 4-6 6-4 10-4 to the 4th Seeds

Sadly Valeria got done in 0 and 1 by Mikulskyte I hope Tatja can somehow beat her and win her first title

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 07:34 AM   #34
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Tatjana VOROBJOVA (EST) [2] 6-0 7-5 Agne CEPELYTE (LTU) [4]

Will face Justina MIKULSKYTE (LTU) [1] in the final. Good luck!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:13 AM   #35
country flag chingching

YAY
She seems to be finally living up to her potential
Mikulskyte only just got past her opponent, so hopefully Tatja can get rid of that 0-3 Singles Final record

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:42 PM   #36
country flag chingching

Tatja won 6-7(4) 6-4 6-4
So many reactions
I can't believe she did it
I mean, she has always choked against easy players in finals except in doubles but this time she won the singles and not the doubles
And in the final she beat one of her best ever opponents
I really hope she can carry this great form into next week where she will be Top Seed, unless Mikulskyte takes another WC
She is now back in the Top 300
Since EMV she has been really great
As long as Erika stays away, she will win

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 07:55 PM   #37
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Tatjana

Estonian tennis players getting some good results lately
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #38
country flag chingching

Tatja is back in the Top 300, going up to 295 after her title in Jurmala
She also won her first round in Siauliai 6-2 6-3 against a LL
The girl she plays next won 0 and 0, but luckily it was against a really bad player
All the Estonians lost on Day 1 besides her in the Girls , but in the Boys everyone won, including Kenneth
In doubles she is 2nd Seeded with Elisa Mai Koonik
Hopefully Doubles Title Number 3 of the year
She needs 22.75 to overtake Eva Paalma and become the 2nd ranked Estonian
I can't believe 2nd Round in Singles = Winning Doubles
Of she makes the final and does well in Doubles, that should do it

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #39
country flag chingching

Tatja is through to the QFs with a 7-5 7-6 win
These matches are awfully close though and unless she steps up I don't think she'll win the tournament
Kenneth is also through to the QFs

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #40
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
What's happening there, rain? There are no further results on the ITF site since QFs..

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #41
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
What's happening there, rain? There are no further results on the ITF site since QFs..

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
IK
I looked at the weather an it has been cloudy and rainy so they obviously haven't made much progress. They'll have to play at least 2 matches today. This could be good for Tatja though as in her last two matches she was obviously feeling the effects of her win in Jurmala an this has given her some time to rest

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #42
country flag muusa

Final
Sadafmoh TOLIBOVA (BLR) [2] 6-4 6-2 Tatjana VOROBJOVA (EST) [1]

Also Kenneth lost in QF, but the opponent was 3(!) years older, so nevertheless a very good result.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #43
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ITF site was not updated since Friday afternoon until today.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #44
country flag chingching

Quote:
Final
Sadafmoh TOLIBOVA (BLR) [2] 6-4 6-2 Tatjana VOROBJOVA (EST) [1]

Also Kenneth lost in QF, but the opponent was 3(!) years older, so nevertheless a very good result.
In Boys 3 years is a big difference
Thank god he finally started playing 18s though as everyone else his age has already started
Tatja had to play 5 matches so the fact that she lost one, and to a very good player at that (she almost beat Shymanovich), this is once again a successful tournament

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #45
country flag chingching

Tatja won another Doubles title, which is good considering her premature Singles exit. I feel so bad for her because her Singles is only at G4 level but now she holds 5, yes 5, Doubles titles
She's probably almost as good as Anett at Doubles
I hope she can pick up some wins in Finland, and then next year can start playing some higher level events
I am thinking that maybe she should have played Stockholm, but due to her low Estonian Ranking, she may not have gotten in while Erika and Eva did