WWW Townsend vs Kontaveit??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Taylor Townsend 8 61.54%
Anett Kontaveit 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #1
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
WWW Townsend vs Kontaveit???

Www???
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #2
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Townsend vs Kontaveit???

I hope Taylor so it will silent Anett's fans

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #3
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor hopefully
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #4
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor probably is going to go down-- all this negative USTA publicity is going to cause her to be self conscious.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #5
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Where exactly are those hords of fans that need to be silenced? There are only a couple of low-profile Estonians plus Chingching..
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #6
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Where exactly are those hords of fans that need to be silenced? There are only a couple of low-profile Estonians plus Chingching..
That's what I said
The Estonain fans are literally the quietest and nicest fans ever...
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #7
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Get it Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
That's why the 's' is crossed out...
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #8
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
Get it Taylor

That's why the 's' is crossed out...
It wasn't crossed out before
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #9
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry chingching but this is pretty funny
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #10
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Sorry chingching but this is pretty funny
You don't need to apologise
I get it all the time. I won't make me like Anett any less
Anyway, Hindrance. is only slightly better than me with his Mandy obsession
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #11
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
It wasn't crossed out before
No it was always crossed out. If it wasn't there would be the thing saying I edited it.

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #12
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
True , sorry Hindrance but you're a pretty weird kid.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #13
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Well except I do not mention her in every sentence I say.

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #14
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Why?

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #15
country flag chingching

Quote:
I wouldn't say weird but hormone based
You are right it was always there but it's impossible to see at a glance because of the s
Anyway, I think Anett will win as the USTA will somehow make Taylor lose and the fact that IMO Anett's playing better

Quote:
Well except I do not mention her in every sentence I say.
And neither do I