Zuzanna Maciejewska - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #106
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: Zuzanna Maciejewska

Bad draw for Zuzanna. Ostapenko can play very well, then Svitolina... Zuzanna will have to be very solid, but she has been struggling since the beginning of the year
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #107
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Zuzanna defeated Ostapenko, 6-2 7-6(7) She was led 0-2 in the first set before winning 6 games in a row, then she was 1-4 down in the second. She hit 4 aces (but also 6 DF), 28 winners and 27 UE.
Grass should suit well to her game, but next is Svitolina. Good luck
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #108
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Lost in the first round of the US Open to Samantha Crawford, 6-3, 6-3

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #109
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

That was a really bad draw, as Crawford managed to qualify for the main draw of the professional event some days earlier...
But I still believe that Zuzanna has a lot of potential. She was near to beat Svitolina in Wimbledon (she led by something like 7-6 4-2), and when she's on, she's terrific. Hopefully some better results will come soon
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #110
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
That was a really bad draw, as Crawford managed to qualify for the main draw of the professional event some days earlier...
But I still believe that Zuzanna has a lot of potential. She was near to beat Svitolina in Wimbledon (she led by something like 7-6 4-2), and when she's on, she's terrific. Hopefully some better results will come soon
Yes, I'll think she'll need time to grow into her body but at 6-3 and being a lefty with a lot of talent, I can't see her not making an impact in the game if she can stay healthy.

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #111
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

You saw her live?
Well, so far she can have 2-3 good tournaments per year. Sometimes she has even defeats to far worse countrywomen.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #112
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Good tournament for Zuzanna this week in Egypt

$10,000 Sharm El Sheikh (EGY), outdoors hard:

> Singles:
Q-R1: Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) v BYE
Q-R2: Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. Khristina Kazimova (UKR) 76(5) 46 75
Q-FR: Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. (5)Steffi Distelmans (BEL) 57 61 62

R1: (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. (1)Jia-Jing Lu (CHN) 76(3) 64
R2: (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. (wc)Ganna Piven (UKR) 63 64
QF: (8)Barbara Haas (AUT) d. (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) 61 64

> Doubles:
R1: Haas/Maciejewska (AUT/POL) d. (wc)Fokina/Hamza (RUS/EGY) 76(5) 63
QF: (4)Schaeder/Schmid (GER/GER) d. Haas/Maciejewska (AUT/POL) 64 64

Last edited by Jerem : Sep 28th, 2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #113
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light

her facebook fanpage
rafal15ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #114
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

not her
this one is unofficial
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #115
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light

Of course not cause she has not got any official site on fb
rafal15ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #116
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Zuzanna lost to Barbara Haas, 1-6 4-6. Down 0-4 in the second set, she came back to 4-4 where she had a game point to lead 5-4, but got broken again... Still an encouraging week for her
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:33 PM   #117
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

$10,000 Sharm El Sheikh (EGY), outdoors hard (week of October, 1st):

> Singles:
Q-FR: Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. Lena Specht (GER) 60 61

R1: (1)Jia-Jing Lu (CHN) d. (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) 64 64

> Doubles:
No doubles for Zuzia.

Last edited by Jerem : Oct 7th, 2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 05:56 PM   #118
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

$10,000 Heraklion (Greece), outdoors carpet:

> Singles:
Q-FR: Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. Zsofia Miko (HUN) 76(3) 76(4)

R1: (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. (wc)Konstantina Lalaouni (GRE) 60 60
R2: (1)Angelica Moratelli (ITA) d. (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) 16 75 61

Last edited by Jerem : Nov 1st, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #119
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Zuzanna should get her first WTA ranking next week

$10,000 Heraklion VI (Greece), outdoors carpet:

> Singles
Q-R2: Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. Camille Cheli (FRA) 75 63
Q-FR: Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. (3)Corina Jaeger (SUI) 63 36 76(5)

R1: (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. (wc)Nina Khrisanova (RUS) 61 60
R2: (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. (1)Alexandra Romanova (RUS) 64 61
QF: (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. Marina Kachar (SRB) 63 57 64
SF: Lena-Marie Hofmann (GER) d. (Q)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) 61 46 64

Last edited by Jerem : Nov 10th, 2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #120
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

First semifinal for Zuza in Heraklion. She lost it but she's still improving