The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #3436
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Some new/old pics of Maria with Charlie and Novak!
http://celebrityvibe.photoshelter.co...=t&_ACT=search
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM   #3437
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

The Papermag photoshoot is her best imo.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:25 AM   #3438
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post
Some new/old pics of Maria with Charlie and Novak!
http://celebrityvibe.photoshelter.co...=t&_ACT=search
Maria and Novak have soooo seen each other naked at some point in time...
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:48 AM   #3439
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Maria vs Nadia Petrova

DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #3440
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANASAN View Post
Maria vs Nadia Petrova

LOVE IT!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:04 PM   #3441
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

How I can save newscom's pictures Without Logo? please help me
ahoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:39 PM   #3442
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoura View Post
How I can save newscom's pictures Without Logo? please help me
No way so far, at least I don't know any.
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3443
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

I'm not at all surprised by Masha's obvious relief after every winning point in the 3 set and after she finally won the match - It was - as I had anticipated - a difficult match - Not only that Nadia Petrova is a difficult opponent on a way different level than Czink - Dominguez Lino or Burdette - but this was also R4 which Masha never was able to pass since 2006 - I'm sure Masha had some flashes back to the R4 of the USO 2011 - where she surprisingly was defeated in 3 sets by Flavia Pennetta - The pics above say it all - the tension - the relief - adrenaline pumping through her veins - I'm really happy that Masha was able to get through - At last she's broken this circle of the tough USO losses in the past and now has a 11-0 win record of 3 setters this year - Amazing!! - I hope she'll do better and win easier vs Marion Bartoli in the QFs (H2H 4-0 in Masha's favor)
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:00 PM   #3444
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Omg the intensity is incredible
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #3445
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I'm not at all surprised by Masha's obvious relief after every winning point in the 3 set and after she finally won the match - It was - as I had anticipated - a difficult match - Not only that Nadia Petrova is a difficult opponent on a way different level than Czink - Dominguez Lino or Burdette - but this was also R4 which Masha never was able to pass since 2006 - I'm sure Masha had some flashes back to the R4 of the USO 2011 - where she surprisingly was defeated in 3 sets by Flavia Pennetta - The pics above say it all - the tension - the relief - adrenaline pumping through her veins - I'm really happy that Masha was able to get through - At last she's broken this circle of the tough USO losses in the past and now has a 11-0 win record of 3 setters this year - Amazing!! - I hope she'll do better and win easier vs Marion Bartoli in the QFs (H2H 4-0 in Masha's favor)
That was Round 3 :wavy:

But she does seem to have difficulty with 4th rounds lately.

Amazing pictures btw
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:01 PM   #3446
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

So intense. I'm glad I wasn't watching and you guys suffered through it instead
Obviously loved her reaction!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:42 PM   #3447
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

I want this pic Without Logo . Anyone can help me ? https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...50557801_n.jpg
ahoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:58 PM   #3448
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for posting the pics. When Maria is so fired up she has better chance of winning.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:44 PM   #3449
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoura View Post
I want this pic Without Logo . Anyone can help me ? https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...50557801_n.jpg
Best I can do for you.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Sep 3rd, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:11 PM   #3450
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

She was staring right into Ricardo Sanchez in that last pic. Love how she really wanted to win this infront of the people who trashed talk her.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote