Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #2401
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJohnyTheSaviOuR View Post
And some news from ATP Tomas is still useless idiot Even when he wins matches, he plays like useless wannabe who wants to be TOP player
Bercych/Almagro rematch

I expect you'll be rooting for Murray this time against your fave Raonic Even though I'm a big Murray fan, I love the nickname "Mugray"
Jankovic: Not that young.

"Fuck, that serve! Long legged stork!"

Empress
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:36 AM   #2402
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Seriously? I couldn't tell

Welcome
Xaxa, you're right. But she is I think the only player that I really, really can't stand. For instance, I don't like Serena and Roger but they are real champions, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for both of them. Aggie doesn't deserve that in my book

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:39 PM   #2403
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Tennisvampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Bercych/Almagro rematch

I expect you'll be rooting for Murray this time against your fave Raonic Even though I'm a big Murray fan, I love the nickname "Mugray"
I hope Raonic will lose without winning any game I just can't stand him It's nothing personal, but I just hate his game

Another shitfest is coming from Tomas Nicolas is typical Spanish pusher and journeyman, and Tomas is typical brainless ballbasher

And one more thing Murray's mom likes Feli's muscles
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:46 PM   #2404
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Will Ana smack Serena in the quarters?
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:19 PM   #2405
country flag Safe-From-Harm

Safe-From-Harm has disabled reputation

I saw Agnjeska^s post match interview, she said that JJ is her way back to be a top player again.
Now I believe JJ is winning slam next year.
Safe-From-Harm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:51 PM   #2406
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Raonic is not defeating Andy Andy has a great return, and Milos' ground game is usually So, apart from at least one obligatory tie-break, Andy's winning this in straights (maybe 4 sets) Berdych is so useless. The only important match that he hasn't flopped was Wimbledon 2010 semis against Nole And that same tournament against Roger I guess... Other than that, an arrogant (without the real base for that) top player wanna-be

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:59 PM   #2407
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Will Ana smack Serena in the quarters?
I hope Sarin will double bagel her.

Empress
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 04:09 PM   #2408
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
I hope Raonic will lose without winning any game I just can't stand him It's nothing personal, but I just hate his game

Quote:
Another shitfest is coming from Tomas Nicolas is typical Spanish pusher and journeyman, and Tomas is typical brainless ballbasher
Such a way with words

Quote:
And one more thing Murray's mom likes Feli's muscles
Deliciano She's toned down her twitter flirting with him, though. Once he replied to her & signed his name as "Deli" Andy said he found it disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Raonic is not defeating Andy Andy has a great return, and Milos' ground game is usually So, apart from at least one obligatory tie-break, Andy's winning this in straights (maybe 4 sets)

Absolutely. Tiebreak is NID in a Raonic match. He's taken over from Isner in that department.

Quote:
Berdych is so useless. The only important match that he hasn't flopped was Wimbledon 2010 semis against Nole And that same tournament against Roger I guess... Other than that, an arrogant (without the real base for that) top player wanna-be

I feel sorry for Berdych fans, tbh

Empress
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 04:12 PM   #2409
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Pretty funny article about it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...ano-Lopez.html

Empress
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 04:29 PM   #2410
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

First set of Hewitt/Ferrer takes over an hour. NID.

Looks like it'll be a late night waiting for Laura with another men's match afterwards, also with the potential of going to five sets

Empress
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM   #2411
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

WTF Julien Benneteau is so popular? He plays poor tennis, he's average looking and he even didn't win tournament yet

I don't get it....

And now match of the day on ES Hewitt vs Ferrer Did I mention I don't like Ferrer?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 06:06 PM   #2412
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WTF Julien Benneteau is so popular? He plays poor tennis, he's average looking and he even didn't win tournament yet

I don't get it....

And now match of the day on ES Hewitt vs Ferrer Did I mention I don't like Ferrer?
Johnny will make the SF
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:48 PM   #2413
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
I mention I don't like Ferrer?
You have now I don't particularly enjoy watching Ferrer either.

Night matches tomorrow are the sisters vs Kirilenko/Petrova; Murray/Raonic. Never known doubles to be scheduled for the night. Not sure I can stay up until 2am for Murray/Raonic

Empress
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #2414
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Time for Laura

Empress
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 09:07 PM   #2415
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

When is Maria bitching with Petrova?
So many Ana's haters here, Jelena paid you.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread