Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:12 PM   #4426
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

And i don't want her to vulture her way up the rankings. I'd rather her get up there by beating top players and making good Grand Slam runs. A bit like Tsonga did
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:15 PM   #4427
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Break down in doubles. Do me a favour and win, because this week has been shit for sport from my view.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:22 PM   #4428
country flag nazzac

0-4 down in the first set. Well this tournament sucks. Del Potro better win if these aren't
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:35 PM   #4429
country flag nazzac

well at leats they avoided a bagel.

BTW. Del Potro has saved my week. He's now my joint favourite ATP player because of that.

Edit* Break back. Come back is on hopefully
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:44 PM   #4430
country flag nazzac

4-5, and on serve. Hopefully they can complete this comeback.

Come on Vania and Slava!!
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 09:01 PM   #4431
country flag nazzac

Lost the first set 7-6(1). Good comeback from being 5-0 down at one point though. Hopefully now, they can take the next 2 sets
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 10:44 PM   #4432
country flag nazzac

Slava and King make it through in doubles!! Made hard work of it though. I almost thought that another choke was coming in the last game
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 08:46 AM   #4433
country flag nazzac

Slava: Very close and hard match today but Vania and I won in the end. Very happy to have a day off tomorrow!

Sounds like she's tired to me. Hasn't said anything about her singles loss though
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:05 AM   #4434
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Boom_Sabine View Post
Like I said, if she has somebody to look out for, a partner who needs her, suddenly she's tough.

I'm half way between whether to vulture or not vulture she will be flying half way around the world to play tournys like Shenzhen or whatever with about 10 spectators.
But why can't she be tough in the singles You would think that 2 Grand Slam titles would help, even if they were in doubles.

Why are 2 of my favourite players headcases Although Del Potro is anything but, He's so calm on court. Why can't Slava be like that

I'd rather Slava have impressive Slam runs than Vulture tbh. But then again it's quite easy to Vulture your way into the top 10. I mean, Juan Monaco and David Ferrer did in the mens.

I'm with Kanda in saying that she needs to improve area's of her game. I haven't bee convinced by her hard court season. RG and Wimbledon were great, but since the loss to Lisicki, she hasn't looked as good.

She needs to go and improve, and come back as Slava 2.5
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:31 AM   #4435
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy they won
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:09 AM   #4436
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Slava has been doing video blogs for tennis channel for the uso. Enjoy cause I did

http://www.tennischannel.com/video/#

Last edited by Barktra : Sep 2nd, 2012 at 01:15 AM.
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:14 PM   #4437
country flag nazzac

Slava is so awesome
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 07:01 AM   #4438
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Doubles match vs Peschke/Goerges first one on Grand Stand today! Sneaking out of college ten minutes earlier to not miss it
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 07:10 AM   #4439
country flag nazzac

I had a feeling it would be on a show court. Go Team Smile!!
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:49 AM   #4440
country flag nazzac

She's posted her last Video Blog.

http://www.tennischannel.com/video/#

Thanks for wishing me a good holiday, but my holiday is done after today

You can tell she's a lovely person though. She does come across as a genuinely nice person, and not fake like some other sportsmen or women do.