Donna Vekic - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #1951
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all
Re: Donna Vekic

Seems like it will be, it's still in her schedule on the official site.
Current cut-off at Tashkent MD is rank 156, so she will probably be a bit off. However, there is a slim chance she will enter the MD without qualification.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #1952
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Gallovits Hall is in the second round...Donna was so close to be there.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #1953
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

When the Sept. 10 rankings come out, Donna will be the 19th Croatian woman to reach the top 200 in singles.

In order of CH ranking, she'll probably be #14: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....51&postcount=2
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:18 AM   #1954
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

After my practice last night I had dinner with Mary Pierce in my home town of Osijek. So honoured to spend some quality time with a multiple Grand Slam winner!

BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:20 AM   #1955
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She also reached 3000 Facebook fans!

By the way do you guys think Donna knows about this thread?
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:35 AM   #1956
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
After my practice last night I had dinner with Mary Pierce in my home town of Osijek. So honoured to spend some quality time with a multiple Grand Slam winner!
I just saw that moments ago on her FB and I'm thinkin' to myself, what on God's Earth is Mary Pierce doing here (I live 20 miles away)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
By the way do you guys think Donna knows about this thread?
Not sure she does (teams usually make sure players stay away from Internet, where attacks by anonymous posters could shake their confidence before a match), but I know for a fact that her team does, although I don't know how regularly they follow.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM   #1957
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She was in Vukovar a week ago, playing tennis with kids. Majoli also there.
http://www.vecernji.hr/sport/tenis/i...-clanak-444540
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:46 AM   #1958
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
You know what, I'm still very proud of Donna, so I'll do it anyways.
Someone would recommend a nice picture with her?
There is a very beauriful photo of Donna with her dog Hicks on her facebook.
Donna looks wonderful there.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #1959
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
There is a very beauriful photo of Donna with her dog Hicks on her facebook.
Donna looks wonderful there.

That dog is adorable!

I imagine Donna will be heading to UZB on Thursday to play Tashkent qualies. Best of luck to her! Does anyone know if she might be seeded?
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #1960
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Gl in Tashkent! !!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #1961
BlueTrees

The draw for Tashkent qualifying is out. Not a bad draw!

(4)Monica Puig (PUR) vs. Madalina Gojnea (ROU)
Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) vs. (WC)Polina Merenkova (UZB)
Nadiya Kichenok (UKR) vs. Donna Vekic (CRO)
Alexandra Artamonova (RUS) vs. (6)Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (THA)
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1962
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

court 1, 4th match staring 10 local time
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #1963
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck!! it's not terrible, but it could be a bit tricky
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #1964
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I think that this is great draw. There are lot of girls who are in top 200 but she got player who is ranker under No.300.

And Donna played this year againt Kichenok and won 6-2 6-2
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #1965
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

it's going to be very hot in Tashkent, GL Donna
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread