Just Talk Thread, brand new edition. - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #166
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just Talk Thread, brand new edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
Where do you work now Sarah?
Oh and welcome to the work reality life
haha, thanks, not loving it so far
I work part time in my dad's bank office (with the intention to do that full time in the future) and I'm a part time French teacher in secondary school (17-18 year olds)
the teacher thing is because I needed something else part time, but I'm still not sure I really want it
today they were ok, but yesterday I had one class that was really annoying me

I want to be a student again
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #167
country flag iFCee

iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice iFCee is just really nice

I don't want to spam but i'm looking for new players for a very small tennisgame i'm playing of the following forum. It is Dutch so I think will only be interesting for the Dutch speaking people here.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Het_Tenni...ex.php?act=idx
you are the manager of a team with 16 tennis players and choose them and their tournaments. The fun thing is that any player can only be in one team. So if you start your team won't have the biggest team but if you are a tennisfan you can soon climb up. I play if now for one year and I have Petkovic, Goerges, Kvitova, Dolgopolov, ... (and even Federer whom I gained from a team that quit). you can change as much as you want so if you spot someone playing good add him to your team and fire a playing who isn't making up promises.
Those players play the same tournaments as in real life (2 weeks after real life) but the games are simulated. the players strongness is based on their ranking ATP/WTA, but there is a random factor.

Feel free to watch and join.
We would be very pleased and I will help you as much as I can.
iFCee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #168
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
I work part time in my dad's bank office (with the intention to do that full time in the future) and I'm a part time French teacher in secondary school (17-18 year olds)
the teacher thing is because I needed something else part time, but I'm still not sure I really want it

Talking about that you have the quizz programm "Blokken!" I've noticed there was no final edition of the best participants last year. Shame, the year before there was. Anyway I know someone who could have gone all the way if there was a final.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 08:06 AM   #169

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
Talking about that you have the quizz programm "Blokken!" I've noticed there was no final edition of the best participants last year. Shame, the year before there was. Anyway I know someone who could have gone all the way if there was a final.
lol, who could that be?

what gave it away that it was me? talking about seeing Kim in Rosmalen last year or the tennis questions that were way too easy

I think last year they did this edition with the berst participants because it was the 3000th episode... they told me if they ever do something like that again for like number 4000 or 5000, I'll definitely be in it
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #170
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol, who could that be?what gave it away that it was me? talking about seeing Kim in Rosmalen last year or the tennis questions that were way too easy I think last year they did this edition with the berst participants because it was the 3000th episode... they told me if they ever do something like that again for like number 4000 or 5000, I'll definitely be in it

To answer your first question I"ll leave it up to you.
Yep, and your location. BTW, I know where Ruiselede is situated. I think it's an industrial zone and not sure on the road to Tielt, a prison/monastery or something like that. And I think you still have Biebuyck (quick freeze products) in the industrial zone.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #171
country flag Alfie

Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of

Hi Sarah, I haven't visited this forum in a while, but it's good to be back. Could you recommend a good book for beginners French?

Quote:

US OPEN CHAMPION
: 2005, 2009, 2010

CHAMPION: 2011 AUSTRALIAN OPEN
Alfie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
Hi Sarah, I haven't visited this forum in a while, but it's good to be back. Could you recommend a good book for beginners French?
hm, depends, how beginner French are we talking?
And do you want to get to the real French literature?
I'll think about it and come back to you
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post

To answer your first question I"ll leave it up to you.
Yep, and your location. BTW, I know where Ruiselede is situated. I think it's an industrial zone and not sure on the road to Tielt, a prison/monastery or something like that. And I think you still have Biebuyck (quick freeze products) in the industrial zone.
wow you know a lot about Ruiselede!
it's not just an industrial zone, but well, not that there's that much else
there is a monastery on the road to Tielt indeed, and we have a children's 'prison'/institution aswell
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 07:55 AM   #174
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good to see people here (yes I have not been good at keeping up with things).

Alfie, learning french?
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 07:58 AM   #175
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

teaching can be good but you need to be up for it, because it's so demanding and it requires lot of patience I work with younger kids I think it's nicer (younger, more curious).

17-18 is a tough age, good luck with that
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote