Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #1
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids?

According to the press, today she said that she is not getting married in November to her fiancee, Sasha Vujacic.
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #2
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids?

She also denied it several months ago when the rumor first surfaced. And several times since then.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #3
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
According to the press, today she said that she is not getting married in November to her fiancee, Sasha Vujacic.
if im not mistaken, masha's trying to clear up the rumor (regarding her marriage plan in 2012). she said its all just rumor that snowballed.. so there's no official plan for masha's wedding so far.
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #4
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

The ap wire story in my local paper just presented her checking for pregnancy as straight news. That makes me feel like my constant bashing of our USA political reporting has been on the mark. One thing I did wonder....if her fiancee knew from personal lack of action that she could not have been pregnant by him....(do not know that for sure)....would he have been 100% sure she was joking.
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #5
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
if her fiancee knew from personal lack of action that she could not have been pregnant by him....(do not know that for sure)....would he have been 100% sure she was joking.
IMHO masha is an old fashioned type girl with strict upbringing , so i think she will wait for marriage before doing anything improper. I dont know about Russian culture or how traditional it is toward marriage though.

and masha dont seem to be a 'party girl' type who slept around. she seem like a strict / boring / square girl since little (based on some interview where she admit her friend accused her for being a boring girl because she want to sleep early)

then again, having a relationship is more than just sex.. way more than that..
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #6
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by os400 View Post
IMHO masha is an old fashioned type girl with strict upbringing , so i think she will wait for marriage before doing anything improper. I dont know about Russian culture or how traditional it is toward marriage though.

and masha dont seem to be a 'party girl' type who slept around. she seem like a strict / boring / square girl since little (based on some interview where she admit her friend accused her for being a boring girl because she want to sleep early)

then again, having a relationship is more than just sex.. way more than that..
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 11:31 AM   #7
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Vujacic confirmed that they broke up about 3 months ago according to Gazzetta dello Sport:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Tennis/31-08-...59010746.shtml

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 12:16 PM   #8
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
Vujacic confirmed that they broke up about 3 months ago according to Gazzetta dello Sport:
So, it's official now.
Maria must be very annoyed to answer all this question about Sasha and upcoming marriage. But as we see it doesn't affect her game, she's very strong person.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:20 PM   #9
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

If true, that's a shame. I really think Sasha helped in getting her career back on track
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #10
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No! I was a fan... *sigh*
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM   #11
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Seriously? Are we 100% sure this is true? Because it might just be the media pitching a story and taking words out of context If it is true, I can't help but point out the fact that Maria doesn't look very heartbroken... I mean, if it happened three months ago, you gotta wonder-after all, she did win RG (which would be right after the breakup) and Olympic silver... So, either she's really good with keeping stuff to herself and coping with her emotions, or she (which is hard for me to imagine) doesn't even care that much at this point Or they are simply still together...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM   #12
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Well we knew it... So why the surprise? It's just gonna be a bit problematic in press today.. for Maria.. UGH I hope this didn't throw her off - she wanted to hide it.

IMO it was after RG! Hence the Wimbledon...
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:41 PM   #13
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Italian commentators also said it during some match yesterday on ES, I don't know if they had some other source or just talking about Gazzetta's article... but I don't see reasons to doubt what they say.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:49 PM   #14
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Well we knew it... So why the surprise? It's just gonna be a bit problematic in press today.. for Maria.. UGH I hope this didn't throw her off - she wanted to hide it.

IMO it was after RG! Hence the Wimbledon...
If we count exactly three months, it's actually right at the beginning of RG... But, the article said that they were pretty much on a road for the break-up for quite some time now, and she seemed to do fine in that period (Stuttgart, Rome...). Anyway, we all kind of saw it coming (absence of the ring, Masha not really talking about it...), but it still came as a shock to me. Anyway, I won't believe it until I hear it from Maria herself...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:53 PM   #15
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

But the problem is - Maria wants to hide it, so you won't hear it from her. And she is excellent at hiding her real self... You think always is all great for her in life? Probably not, and she seldom (never) shows that on court or in pressers.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote