All Other Romanian Girls Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #151
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Other Romanian Girls Thread

Campos: Daiana Negreanu fell to Maria-Fernanda Alvarez-Teran in two tight sets, 46 57.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #152
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Plays #3 Begu opening round. Intriguing.
Fell to Irina, 3 & 2.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #153
Tennis Fool

25K Sao Jose Do Rio Preto qualies. Diana Negreanu, the #2 seed, qualified after winning her only match, a 1 & 3 win over Natasha Mayumi Tomishina.

She then lost in the first round of the main draw to #4 Mailen Auroux, 2 & 0.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #154
Tennis Fool

Camilia Hristea has reached her second semifinal of the year, by rallying to defeat qualifier Agnes Bukta in the quarters of the 10K Palic, 36 75 62.

Now faces #2 seed Victoria Kan.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #155
Tennis Fool

Double-bageled by Vika K.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #156
Tennis Fool

25K Koksijde. Cristina Dinu, seeded #6, reached the semis, her third of the year, after upsetting #4 Richel Hogenkamp. She now faces #1 Annika Beck for a spot in the final.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #157
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Good result for Cristina But Beck is too tough I think.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #158
Tennis Fool

Lost to Annika, 1 & 4, but still a great tournament.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #159
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Patricia Tig defeated Maria Irigoyen (#215) 6-2 6-0

Patricia is closing in to top 400. Doesn't she deserve her own thread?
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #160
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Patricia Tig defeated Maria Irigoyen (#215) 6-2 6-0

Patricia is closing in to top 400. Doesn't she deserve her own thread?
I entered here to propose a new Romanian girl to be watched out: Patricia Tig. I have a feeling that she will be soon in top, bothering Curcubeu (and me) with her (un)expected lost after a big win

Yes, she deserves her own thread, but I ask Curcubeu to do it. Please Aaron, this time will be lucky. Trust me!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #161
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm contemplating.

I was already a bit pessimistic about someone opening a thread for Cadantu back in the day, but that's where her ascendant started. :lol
On the other hand she was ranked well inside the Top 250 at that time.

Let's wait how far she will go in Mamaia first. Of course she will lose now after humiliating Irigoyen.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #162
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I'm contemplating.

I was already a bit pessimistic about someone opening a thread for Cadantu back in the day, but that's where her ascendant started. :lol
On the other hand she was ranked well inside the Top 250 at that time.

Let's wait how far she will go in Mamaia first. Of course she will lose now after humiliating Irigoyen.
Patricia plays very offensive and has an amazing forward.
She is 12-1 in the last 13 matches (the only defeat came to Begu).
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #163
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

In MDs.

She lost to Tatiana Bua in Charleroi QR2, whoever this is.

Yes, let's see after Mamaia.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:09 PM   #164
country flag Dan_Doe

Patricia defeated qualifier Alexandra Damaschin in Mamaia's QF
She's facing 2nd seed Ines Ferrer-Suarez in the semis.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 06:27 PM   #165
Tennis Fool

I usually start threads for impressive teens once they break Top 500.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER